Laser Therapy To Stop Smoking

chillimuncher

I heard of a guy who successfully quit smoking after laser therapy on the ears. Supposedly it releases a load of endorphins that beat the addiction and cravings. Anyone know of any clinics in Bangkok that offer this treatment?

I never heard of 'laser therapy' on the ears, however, some 25 years ago, I did undergo a acupunctur therapy on the right ear. It helped somewhat and I stopped smoking for one year (gained too much weight and started again). Of course, everybody reacts differently but for me the best way to stop smoking is by way of nicotin patches.

All the best.

I heard of a guy who successfully quit smoking after laser therapy on the ears. Supposedly it releases a load of endorphins that beat the addiction and cravings. Anyone know of any clinics in Bangkok that offer this treatment?

After 52 years and a 100 a day habit trying every so called treatment out there except the afore mentioned bullet thru the ears, kicked it without, drugs, patches, pills, gum, hypnotherapy, cold turkey, and at..................?? NO COST.

Actually I still find it hard believe that nearly a year later I do not want or need a smoke.

Bottom line is that nothing will work if you don't really want to stop, there is no such thing as a 'casual' smoker.

Post or better PM me for 'how to'

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I use to smoke 20 sigs a day for about 12 years.

I really was ready to stop but just not smoking did not work for me, after a while a heard a few colleagues of mine where doing laser therapy.

I went over a laser clinic here in holland, it's a strange therapy, you get 52 different points on your body laserd.

Mostly on the arms,hands,nek and face.

But, it worked for me. stopped smoking 5 months ago now.

So i think it helps you stop, but you really need to want to stop!!!

ps i was a bit cranky the days after haha