Rain

gotlost

still going
What am I going to do with the washing? I've just put another load in the machine and now it's raining again!! I was in an out like a fiddlers elbow putting it all on the line, then bringing it all in, with the first lot!! And with the kids in and out all day ,with their wet feet, I don't know how many times, I've mopped the floor. It's pandemonium!! Edited by KevinHunt

When I were a lad (who said 'here he goes..'?) talk of the weather was reserved for fishermen or old ladies. I remember their catch-phrases like 'Not a good day for doing the washing', or 'that breeze will get the clothes dry in no time'. Men didn't talk much and certainly didn't talk about the weather (other than the sailors - who went out in 'all sorts of weather', and we should remember that when were having our fish supper). The only important topics of conversation were the price of a pint and your smokes, or how your team (Football, cricket or rugby) were performing.

I imagine that there aren't too many old sailors on this forum so I can only assume the rest are old women. Right. :)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tROn6LOvPAY

Norman Evans - Over the garden wall. A classic. 

Anyway, now that it's stopped raining (still overcast so don't forget the umbrella) I'm dashing off to work.

I reckon we'll get a bit later on tonight. Could be heavy.

Edited by KevinHunt