Rain

gotlost

omg

hailstones!!!!!!!

The size of limes!!! I'm away and called my wife. She told me that she ran out to the car port to cover my new car with blankets!!! She was getting pelted like all get out!! Thai spouses.... ya' gotta love em'!!!! :)

Yesterday's storm rained and blew down everything not tied down, the roof antenna, the streetlight, the tarp; blew in rain under the door, etc. Nothing yet today.

PB... We were out in Mae On late Tuesday afternoon and it was quite a blow. I kept thinking I was back in the Midwest and Toto was going to fly by!

Yesterday's storm rained and blew down everything not tied down, the roof antenna, the streetlight, the tarp; blew in rain under the door, etc. Nothing yet today.

PB... We were out in Mae On late Tuesday afternoon and it was quite a blow. I kept thinking I was back in the Midwest and Toto was going to fly by!

You can't ride a bike during that kind of storm.

anyone know what was the wind speed during that storm?

anyone know what was the wind speed during that storm?

Really fast. :)

We were safely tucked into the Toyota by the time it hit. The winds had to be gusting to well over 40 MPH based on how it rocked the car. We had been flying a new RC Aircraft just before it got dark and we luckily decided to pack up before the big winds hit.

• 2 weeks later...
by the looks, parts of CM could have some rain tomorrow, heres hoping

05d.png

TV weather

I'll stick my neck out. NO CHANCE. :)

I'll stick my neck out also....... just got it on good word.... no rain for forty days and forty nights...... even all the animals are leaving.... now what am I going to do with all this teak wood....

05d.png

TV weather

I'll stick my neck out also....... just got it on good word.... no rain for forty days and forty nights...... even all the animals are leaving.... now what am I going to do with all this teak wood....

Got yur long paddles carved yet???

05d.png

TV weather

Got yur long paddles carved yet???

not yet..... but looking for a good SLOW drummer

:D