Rain

gotlost

by the looks, parts of CM could have some rain tomorrow, heres hoping

05d.png

TV weather

I'll stick my neck out. NO CHANCE. :)

I'll stick my neck out also....... just got it on good word.... no rain for forty days and forty nights...... even all the animals are leaving.... now what am I going to do with all this teak wood....

keep building Noah, it will come soon enough. :D

At least Doi Suthep was visible from San Kamphaeng, this afternoon. So there is change in the air.......

The temple was quite clear sitting on the doi today, a view which has not been forthcoming in weeks. Even more encouraging is the fact that the glass in my lounge room had dropped considerably past change this afternoon....We live in hope, and in the meantime I'll keep the sprinklers on the lawn :)

At least Doi Suthep was visible from San Kamphaeng, this afternoon. So there is change in the air.......

The temple was quite clear sitting on the doi today, a view which has not been forthcoming in weeks. Even more encouraging is the fact that the glass in my lounge room had dropped considerably past change this afternoon....We live in hope, and in the meantime I'll keep the sprinklers on the lawn :)

Two different prospectives. I was up at the temple to day on the Doi about 11:30AM. I could not see my house,about 2 kilos straight line of site because of haze. NO RAIN. :D I hope I'm wrong. :D

7.30am and the glass has risen again. I cannot see the doi, let alone the temple :)

Stop talking in code MM.... Your glass is down,,,,,,,, and in the morning you find your glass up....

I think someone if fiddleing with your glass..... Unless you got a new one, your glass should have some years on it....

I would guess that if your glass is up, it has too much pressure built up..... better releive it or it may blow the top off.

:D

only 39 more days to go

... snip ... glass has risen again. I cannot see the doi, let alone the temple.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Maejo Man,

Helleleujah ! Surely this is an omen of the impending "Final Days" where the plague of polluting vermin, the genetic-freak spawn of an evolutionary accident, humans, are soon to be extinct.

Hail Satan, ~o:37;

Stop talking in code MM.... Your glass is down,,,,,,,, and in the morning you find your glass up....

I think someone if fiddleing with your glass..... Unless you got a new one, your glass should have some years on it....

I would guess that if your glass is up, it has too much pressure built up..... better releive it or it may blow the top off.

Dropped again now down to 1010 mb rain's a comin' :)

Even if it doesn't rain anytime soon (even the TV weather service -- TV weather has no rain forcasted for the next week), the TV weather says tomorrow's high temp will be a cool 32°. That would be an amazing improvement over the 39 - 40.5° high temps we've had every day for the past two weeks. I don't believe it will happen, but the last time I tried to outguess the TV weather service they embarrassed me. Let's hope that happens again.

Even if it doesn't rain anytime soon (even the TV weather service -- TV weather has no rain forcasted for the next week), the TV weather says tomorrow's high temp will be a cool 32°. That would be an amazing improvement over the 39 - 40.5° high temps we've had every day for the past two weeks. I don't believe it will happen, but the last time I tried to outguess the TV weather service they embarrassed me. Let's hope that happens again.

when i posted yesterday, im sure rain was forecasted for Hang Dong & San Kamphaeng on TVWeather

Let's hope that 1008 mbar gets as low as 1004 or lower. Rice farmers are really taking a kick this year. Anyone know how often the clouds were seeded this year? Thx for the weather whiterussian.

No problems, i need to rvise my A-Level geography, all i can remember is that two fronts need to meet?

found loads of weather links here:

http://www.arcims.tmd.go.th/DailyDATA/

and good sat photos here:

http://www.sattmet.tmd.go.th/newversion/mergesat.html

some wierd forecast thing here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...late.google.com

and here is the weather map isobars seen above:

http://www.tmd.go.th/weather_map.php

and here under google translate:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...C5TmzH7ROrnVXgw

Edited by whiterussian

Just got 17 big drops of rain in the Nimman area. I counted, it was easy. Looks like it's over now.

That's too bad because the fires were out of control today. It was funny, as we went south this morning, we (friends and I on today's bike ride) commented that the air was a little clearer today and you could easily see Doi Suthep. Unfortunately, returning earlier this afternoon from Mae Rim on the 107 and then the Canal Road you could see many, many huge clouds of smoke on the foothills of Doi Pui. This was probably the single worst day for fires (not necessarily pollution)that I've seen in my 6 years in CM.

Yes, it has been very smokey along Rt. 107 from (ironically all along behind the military bases) the main intersection of Rt, 121 and 107 onwards through to Mae Sa / Don Kaew amphur border. There was rain, just about 40 min. ago and we actually had 43.5 drops hit the back sunroof!!! I waited patiently for 40 more minutes and promptly watered the garden.