Rain

gotlost

There is flash flooding in Chiang Mai apparently, is it very bad?.....

From the Nation,

Up North, two days of heavy rains triggered flash floods at 4am yesterday, affecting 500 families in six villages of Chiang Mai's Doi Tao district. The neighbouring province of Lamphun saw 1,000 residents in Li district flee a flash flood at 3am.

Doi Tao is closer to Lamphun than CM city

There is flash flooding in Chiang Mai apparently, is it very bad?.....

From the Nation,

Up North, two days of heavy rains triggered flash floods at 4am yesterday, affecting 500 families in six villages of Chiang Mai's Doi Tao district. The neighbouring province of Lamphun saw 1,000 residents in Li district flee a flash flood at 3am.

Doi Tao is closer to Lamphun than CM city

Had a barbeque at home today, and had stunning weather all day, couldn't have been better :)

Maejo Man:

Two brilliant days of sunshine.....Is that it?

Yes, and now it gets dry as a dry martini.

That'll be a first - rainy season finished in early October. I hear rumbles now, although that may just be my stomach. :D There is still plenty of rain to come. For your information, it stops raining on November 14th. :) Then what will we be reading? 'It's not raining'? Although, technically, someone could start that one now , because it didn't rain for two days out at Maejo, I was enthralled to read. Edited by KevinHunt

Been raining out hear in Doi Saket since about AM and I mean raining water is standing in the yard.

How's your yard now?

What's happening in Maerim, I wonder?

I've just put a load in the machine (just the 'smalls'), so I'm hoping for a chance to for them to dry.

Fingers crossed.

It didn't rain yesterday, nor today, and probably not tomorrow, but it might next week:

post-25601-1255065566_thumb.png

You should be on the telly. You're certainly non-commital enough to get the job. :D

FYI - It will rain next week. :)

I will not align myself with your bold prognostication, nor will I dispute it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say keep your umbrella close at hand.

It didn't rain yesterday, nor today, and probably not tomorrow, but it might next week:

You should be on the telly. You're certainly non-commital enough to get the job. :D

FYI - It will rain next week. :)

I will not align myself with your bold prognostication, nor will I dispute it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say keep your umbrella close at hand.

Sorry about the 'bolding' your original post, it won't happen again.

FYI - It will rain next week. :D

haha, either way you will need it. Thais use the brolly as sun shade/rain cover :D

Im a big boy so when it rains i wear a plastic bag on my head :D

kids, please dont try this....im a trained professional :):D

3373649798_38a5d2290a.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy