• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last night we watched fingers of lightning in clear sky for an hour with occasional bolts to ground a long distance south of us. Occasional thunder but almost continuous high altitude lightning. To

Once you've been here a long time, it's hard enough trying to remember what you did last week, let alone something like several years ago

A little rain in the old town tonight but nthing spectacular like Mae Rim a few nights ago.   Alas I shall miss all the excitement as I'm heading down to Hua Hin for a month before returning

Posted Images

It didn't rain yesterday, nor today, and probably not tomorrow, but it might next week:

post-25601-1255065566_thumb.png

You should be on the telly. You're certainly non-commital enough to get the job. :D

FYI - It will rain next week. :)

I will not align myself with your bold prognostication, nor will I dispute it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say keep your umbrella close at hand.

It didn't rain yesterday, nor today, and probably not tomorrow, but it might next week:

You should be on the telly. You're certainly non-commital enough to get the job. :D

FYI - It will rain next week. :)

I will not align myself with your bold prognostication, nor will I dispute it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say keep your umbrella close at hand.

Sorry about the 'bolding' your original post, it won't happen again.

FYI - It will rain next week. :D

haha, either way you will need it. Thais use the brolly as sun shade/rain cover :D

Im a big boy so when it rains i wear a plastic bag on my head :D

kids, please dont try this....im a trained professional :):D

3373649798_38a5d2290a.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy