BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
gotlost

Rain

i guess no lawn mowing tomorrow MM?

cats n dogs now

Strange you should mention that, but I did actually mow the lawn yesterday, which was just as well, because it's black here this morning and raining :)

Looking down towards Hang Dong it looks positively evil :D

Absolutely wonderful rainfall last night; not too strong not too light. Just plain good with a perfect temperature.

Now it's cloudy, nice and cool here. No rain. Just ideal. :D

Wow! Is this for real? Beautiful! :)

And if it is, where is it?

photoshop, from the web (not sure on some of these thou)

house1.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house6.jpg

house3.jpg

Houses in the Yemen really can look like this, it's an amazing country, so I suspect this one is not photo-shopped. :)

Weather forecast for today:

Hot with unbelievable and very uncomfortable high humidity that can turn Parma into a huge depression IF the expected light and refreshing rain in the evening or at night stays out.

@ Donnyboy: very nice photoshopped or not pic's. Thanks :)

typhoon Lupit veered away from the Philippines and is off towards Japan, theyve had some heavy rain thou

wp200922.gif

You know its winter in Chiang Mai when the rain stops and the morning are fogy and we are getting fogy mornings. (This morning)

fog.jpg

You know its winter in Chiang Mai when the rain stops and the morning are fogy and we are getting fogy mornings. (This morning)

Cheating a little there :) That's not Chiangmai but downtown Salt Lake City taken from..

skipgraphic.gif noaaleft.jpgnws_title.jpgnwsright.jpg wrh_hq.jpgnavbarleft.jpgHome News Organization

Cheating a little there :) That's not Chiangmai but downtown Salt Lake City taken from..

skipgraphic.gif noaaleft.jpgnws_title.jpgnwsright.jpg wrh_hq.jpgnavbarleft.jpgHome News Organization

Could not grab my camera this morning but it was foooogy this morning out hear in Doi Saket. :D

I don't know about the Philippines, but in my little part of Chiangmai it's a picture book day :D Glorious sunshine on the mountain, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

I don't know about the Philippines, but in my little part of Chiangmai it's a picture book day :D Glorious sunshine on the mountain, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

I agree with your observation Mr.MM . :D

blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

fully medicated on a fluffy cloud day.....enjoy! :D