Rain

gotlost

would love to see blue skies tomorrow.

As fantastic as it is, there might be brief relief but the entire northern region of SEA needs quenching to have any marked effect; in particular Burma.

Still a slight drizzle on Nimman, the air is filled with ozone instead of smoke, and Doi Suthep is once again visible from my balcony!!!!!

There was a MUDSLIDE ?????

:D

Mud fights and mud pies throw in a wet tee shirt contest :)

Still a slight drizzle on Nimman, the air is filled with ozone instead of smoke, and Doi Suthep is once again visible from my balcony!!!!!

Mud fights and mud pies throw in a wet tee shirt contest :)

gonzo wont be happy unless 90 year olds take part :D

My old Dynasat Satellite rotary dish was blown over and crashed into the spirit house. :D I was wanting to get rid of the dish anyway. Woke the spirits up :) . I'll get them a new home. :D

better hurry, they might take refuge inside for now :D

BIG rain, marble sized hail stones, wind storm ripped thru doi saket last night......found many new leaks in house and mess muck muck....lasted for 3 hrs. Quite a show and amazingly we didn't loose power.

we lost power last night for about an hour, then when it was restored, we couldnt connect to the internet, hence my rapid posts to catch up...... i need my fix :)

My old Dynasat Satellite rotary dish was blown over and crashed into the spirit house. :D I was wanting to get rid of the dish anyway. Woke the spirits up :) . I'll get them a new home. :D

Do you ever consider, you might be treating your spirits too well, I mean having their own satellite-TV ! :D

Mud fights and mud pies throw in a wet tee shirt contest :D

gonzo wont be happy unless 90 year olds take part :D

Loved that toon..... made me take my laptop to the terlet...... then i couldn't find my lap....... doesn't matter though...... forgot why I went anyhow....

Just love that rain.... makes one want to go out and splash around like a young wippersnapper .....

:)

Do you ever consider, you might be treating your spirits too well, I mean having their own satellite-TV ! :D

i wonder if they watch any horrors :D

Nit Noi in Doi Saket. :)

:D Nidnoi ?? For the first time I saw my garden flooding !

You mean hurricane nidnoi, my two maids are still busy in te garden collecting the leaves and broken branches, neighbour helped with clearing 3 collapsed bananatrees, giant bamboo damaged etc.

Lucily the tall coconut tree survived it and did not fall on the house !

Nit Noi in Doi Saket. :)

:D Nidnoi ?? For the first time I saw my garden flooding !

You mean hurricane nidnoi, my two maids are still busy in te garden collecting the leaves and broken branches, neighbour helped with clearing 3 collapsed bananatrees, giant bamboo damaged etc.

Lucily the tall coconut tree survived it and did not fall on the house !

That was last year. :D 2009-10-03. Lastnight was another story. :D

i wonder if they watch any horrors :D

They are just angry they donot have WETV