Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009

britmaveric

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Membership will be free! although you must ''buy the tee-shirt''

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Further details will unfurl as the plot thickens

Anyone interested in joining can PM me or post on the thread.

Okay please sign me up... BUT I thought it was going to be calld C.R.A.F.T.S. :D

BT :D

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

Please add your name AND SIZE to list WILL be a Good Club for TV members... :D

XXL! Cheeky, you know I'm loosing weight faster than you are spending money...and you spend some! Can't really use C.R.A.F.T I'd already started that club in the UK, they may take offence :)

Edited by OnNutter

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be bringing the rough logo to the Crossbar tonight if anyone want to see it....just ask, hope to see plenty of TV regulars there tonight for the big match :D

I see we have a HUGE demand for membership :)

Come on Guys & Gals another unofficial TV pissup at the Crossbar to watch the footy - the BIG MATCH - Liverpool v Man Utd ( the champs)

Start 7.30 pm for pre match Refreshments and to see the new Club LOGO .

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Okay please sign me up... BUT I thought it was going to be calld C.R.A.F.T.S. :D

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

Mr Toad XS :)

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

GFL 20 inches.

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

GFL 20 inches.

I know that the last two post were indeed fact and fantasy.....but we're actually talking shirt sizes here guys!!!!

I know that the last two post were indeed fact and fantasy.....but we're actually talking shirt sizes here guys!!!!

I had a really big shirt this morning, right after my second coffee. Does that count? (pls excuse spelling)

I had a really big shirt this morning, right after my second coffee. Does that count? (pls excuse spelling)

XL= Extra large..not Extra long :)

Edited by OnNutter

XL= Extra large..not Extra long :)

or XS - extra soft. :D

XL= Extra large..not Extra long :D

or XS - extra soft. :D

Ahhh, if your having that problem Toady try leaving the crabs out of the som tam next time! :)

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

GFL 20 inches.

:D I saw you in the corner, either take off that zero or that girl had a very long neck. Mine is

xl

Sorry I missed this one, any chance of another get-together at Bullies or somewhere else soon?

I'm more than happy to go to a non-smoking pub. I'm more interested in the words that people speak as opposed the smoke they breathe in and out.

Organise a night out JFC and I am sure the majority of us (smokers or not) will attend!.

Zorro mentioned the pub up on the edge of soi 4, 'Bullies' I think it's called. From memory that's a non smoking establishment. Good food too.

Sorry I missed this one, any chance of another get-together at Bullies or somewhere else soon?
I'm more than happy to go to a non-smoking pub. I'm more interested in the words that people speak as opposed the smoke they breathe in and out.

Organise a night out JFC and I am sure the majority of us (smokers or not) will attend!.

Zorro mentioned the pub up on the edge of soi 4, 'Bullies' I think it's called. From memory that's a non smoking establishment. Good food too.

It's more than possible. It depends if my girlfriend coughs up the money to let me out again.

It's more than possible. It depends if my girlfriend coughs up the money to let me out again.

I think she was coughing up something the other night. :)

and Nana Plaza next door :)

• 4 weeks later...

and Nana Plaza next door :)

Any chance of an unofficial X-mas pissup sometime in December?