Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009

britmaveric

Do not resist.

Joking aside, look forward to catching up with you guys. And if someone can get the landlord to put on some sausage rolls again that will be grand.

Brian is aware that there is a "piss up crowd" converging. :)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009 (Sun)

When: Sunday 18th Oct 2009 7PM - ???????

Where: Cross Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 23 Bangkok , Thailand

Why: Meet your fellow TV members :D

:D:):D:D:D:D

Anyways thought this was a good opportunity to get out and meet some fellow TV members and socialize. Cross Bar is a great venue - well known sports bar, restaurant and pub. Also a hop, skip and a jump from Soi Cowboy. :P Please all those interested please sign below and look forward to seeing you on the 18th Oct. :D

More on the Cross Bar: http://www.thecrossbarbangkok.com/home.htm

Soi 23, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110

Tel:02-6643399

Map: http://www.thecrossbarbangkok.com/images66/bigmap.html

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

MrToad

BIGTOE3

scoopyboobies

elsie

Crossy

Geekfreaklover

Moonrakers +1

jamieson

jasreeve17

midasthailand +1

Deke

bonobo

firefan

Tingnongnoi

stevymac

OnNutter

Nidge +1

Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009 (Sun)

When: Sunday 18th Oct 2009 7PM - ???????

Where: Cross Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 23 Bangkok , Thailand

Why: Meet your fellow TV members :D

:D:):D:D:D:D

Anyways thought this was a good opportunity to get out and meet some fellow TV members and socialize. Cross Bar is a great venue - well known sports bar, restaurant and pub. Also a hop, skip and a jump from Soi Cowboy. :P Please all those interested please sign below and look forward to seeing you on the 18th Oct. :D

More on the Cross Bar: http://www.thecrossbarbangkok.com/home.htm

Soi 23, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110

Tel:02-6643399

Map: http://www.thecrossbarbangkok.com/images66/bigmap.html

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

MrToad

BIGTOE3

scoopyboobies

elsie

Crossy

Geekfreaklover

Moonrakers +1

jamieson

jasreeve17

midasthailand +1

Deke

bonobo

firefan

Tingnongnoi

stevymac

OnNutter

Nidge +1

Zorro1

Do not resist.

Joking aside, look forward to catching up with you guys. And if someone can get the landlord to put on some sausage rolls again that will be grand.

Ooh, sausage rolls. I developed a taste for sausage rolls while in the UK. :)

Still, probably not enough of an excuse just yet. :D

I think mine went over your head at a greater altitude than yours. I really want someone to bring a troll. Offending me is like trying to count all the bubbles in the bath after a fart. You might do it, but i doubt it :)

I think mine went over your head at a greater altitude than yours. I really want someone to bring a troll. Offending me is like trying to count all the bubbles in the bath after a fart. You might do it, but i doubt it :)

It would be amusing if one of the regular TV trolls turned up, but they have a habit of not coming out from under their bridge to often.

Would be hilarious if Sassiene came. Then we could all sit around and listen whilst he told us how worthless we all are, I could ask him to lend me some money just to see what reaction I get.

That'd be a great night.

:)

I think he is too busy reporting people to immigration.

Could we bring a bridge?

Can i also request that one or more "keyboard warriors" come? I'm really interested to see what sort of armour they wear. :)

Any particular warrior you'd like to attend? Maybe we could have a whip around and see if we can make then the guest of honour. :D

It's been a while since I have been a regular poster on ThaiVisa. I can't remember the names of elite combatants we used to all bravely face. But I'm sure you guys know plenty that could be invited.

They should all have to wear badges with SWAT written on them. (or does that word begin with a T?)

It's been a while since I have been a regular poster on ThaiVisa. I can't remember the names of elite combatants we used to all bravely face. But I'm sure you guys know plenty that could be invited.

They should all have to wear badges with SWAT written on them. (or does that word begin with a T?)

Well, I think Moonrakers is hoping that Sassinie is coming along. :) although I don't think he'd want to mix with us mere mortals.

ok boys and girls - lets keep this on the getting people together shall we?

lets not turn it into who should or shouldnt, smoke or no smoke, miggie or no miggie :D

bigtoe - you know which ones I am allowed to :)

ok boys and girls - lets keep this on the getting people together shall we?

lets not turn it into who should or shouldnt, smoke or no smoke, miggie or no miggie :D

bigtoe - you know which ones I am allowed to :)

:D

Interesting idea - maybe everyone at the pissup should wear official SWAT t-shirts? :D

RAP-J25-SWA.jpg

Mind you maybe we can order shirts for the SWAT group in Patters, but replace the "S" with a "T"???? :)

Edited by britmaveric