Why would you want to use 'just' your military ID to travel on anyway?

Whats wrong with a good old passport and visa? My military ID hasent been out of its box under the bed in years but ive travelled to over 30 countries.

Why would you want to use 'just' your military ID to travel on anyway?

Whats wrong with a good old passport and visa? My military ID hasent been out of its box under the bed in years but ive travelled to over 30 countries.

i'm just saying it would work out how long we could stay, if we have orders for 2 months, we'd stay two months, no problem

Aaah, i see. Fair enuff!!

I asked the questions to the board regarding U.S. Military IDs, because I met this American man in Bangkok. What he told did not seem to make sense. To this American man it made sense. What he said was the following. He told me America is the most powerful military in the world, that America is the greatest country on earth and Americans are the greatest people in the whole world.

I did enjoy all the comments and thank you one and all. I have to go fly here and there for now. I hope to land somewhere like Soi Nana or Soi Cowboy. Hey, maybe land at Pizzanotti on Soi 11 for an excellent pizza first.

I just may be back to post another message on this fine board.

OPEN your wings and FLY!!!!!!!!

I asked the questions to the board regarding U.S. Military IDs, because I met this American man in Bangkok. What he told did not seem to make sense. To this American man it made sense. What he said was the following. He told me America is the most powerful military in the world, that America is the greatest country on earth and Americans are the greatest people in the whole world.

I did enjoy all the comments and thank you one and all. I have to go fly here and there for now. I hope to land somewhere like Soi Nana or Soi Cowboy. Hey, maybe land at Pizzanotti on Soi 11 for an excellent pizza first.

most powerful military, maybe, definitely up there

greatest country, no, thailand is

americans greatest people, helllll no, i cant stand most americans and i am one, nothing beats Thai hospitality

I asked the questions to the board regarding U.S. Military IDs, because I met this American man in Bangkok. What he told did not seem to make sense. To this American man it made sense. What he said was the following. He told me America is the most powerful military in the world,

Correct

that America is the greatest country on earth

Incorrect

and Americans are the greatest people in the whole world.

Incorrect

Hmmm.... ok, we'll count the minutes

Sorry.... all I can do is open my fly

most powerful military, maybe, definitely up there

greatest country, no, thailand is

americans greatest people, helllll no, i cant stand most americans and i am one, nothing beats Thai hospitality

what a wonderful example!!, without the influence of the powerful US military Pattaya would still be a fishing village!! No Bars ,No Hookers, Us navy tried to take over singapore in 62, but a small detachment of Ghurka military police , from 5 Ghurka Dog company at Ulu Pandaan gave the us marines such a pasting the whole fleet left with their tails between their legs :o nignoy