Thai Immigration Officer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i know you Mcfester?? haha maybe ur a scotish Hole...beat it

You really do have a problem with race, maybe a inferiority complex.

I'll enlighten the rest of the forum with your PM you just sent me:

Yeah you sounds like a white ass white ass shit hole to me ...so you think u have got what it takes...Tell me where ur at and let's start a war at ma turf...

And we'll she who got better connection ?? deal ??

What an ass!

Yeah you sounds like a white ass white ass shit hole to me ...so you think u have got what it takes...Tell me where ur at and let's start a war at ma turf...

What an ass!

Yep He sent me a similar PM too. He's just another loser with a chip on his shoulder. Easy and fun to ignore them and let them wallow in their self induced misery.

The originator of this topic (number 1) is a bit peeved because Thai immigration 'Shouted' at him and 'tossed' back his passport. Big deal.

I can name scores of countries where immigration officials are very nasty indeed. Dhahran, Saudi Arabia a few years ago was murder, it was normal there to be taken aside and strip searched, the only reason being that Saudi men wanted to see you squirm and see your 'tackle'.

Some African countries are pretty bad. I was actually beaten with sticks at an Upper Volta air-strip. (B.F. now)

The U.K. immigration can be total berks too. I once waited for ten hours whilst my then Japanese girlfriend was totally humiliated and bullied by Heathrow immigration. They reduced her to tears by women who looked like that woman with the spiked boot in a Bond movie.

So far, apart from being unfriendly and rude, Thai immigration is hassle free, (if your documents are in order.)

Wilson Steer.

Sometimes it's not the immigration who is being a Sh*t Head. I wasn't there, in your case, so I can't speculate, really... But, it's possible his take on the attitudes exhibited might be different than yours... 

At this point in thread, I'd say it's much easier to speculate who the Sh*t Head was (is) :o

Now that it's apparent that the OP is Malay in appearance (and leaving aside for the moment whether he has hang-ups, shows shows good or bad attitude etc), I do start to see something of a pattern.

We Caucasians are so used to that automatic dollop of status that even the lowest form of white round-eye gets accorded in LOS, maybe it's just too easy to not spot the prejudice that some Thai seem to show towards other races.

While I was reading through online guest reviews of hotels (in Chiang Mai, as it happens), I came across scattered negative comments about the Thai staff's attitude to the writers. Here's the point: it turns out that the relevant guests were nearly always Indian, Malay, Filipino etc. Even then, it struck me that this was in stark contrast to what self-evidently white guests (judging by their names and other clues in what they wrote) would say about the same hotel - and allowing that individual opinions and experiences will obviously vary.

Anyone else seen examples of this?

Edited by Steve2UK

You come across as the perfect example of someone gagging for a slap! The reason you were treated roughly by immigration is that they can sniff piss-ants out in a second.

Have you been banned yet?

Never had any problems with Thai immigration , be it Don Muang, Poipet(Bartertown) or Had Lek . I don't understand the bitching about Bkk airport . Have a baby , leaving or arriving always get noticed by a friendly Thai official who takes us to the desk behind the immigration booth for processing.

Arrived back from Dubai recently. Wifey has to have an eye scan thing there now . Because we had our ankle biter with us they took us out the back and fast tracked us . My only complaint about airports is all the passengers who rush to board the plane when they announce ' small children and eldery, ect first' ..really gives me the shits

What an ass!

i don' understand "start a war at "ma" turf".....now he wants too fight at his

mothers place...he's not an ass he's a big baby .....

Edited by glassdude007