Can Anybody Recommend A Good Vet In Cha-am Or Hua Hin?

CNF55

Hi,

We are going to down to Cha-Am/Hua Hin for the long weekend and need to see a vet with one of our cats. Due to a kidney problem he needs to get a saline infusion while we are there. Could anybody recommend a good vet, please?

We had good experience (with our cats) at the Vet on Soi 55/1. They speak excellent English. I'm sorry I can no longer remember the name, but it's a short Soi.

The Soi is illustrated on Google Maps but isn't labelled. However, it's in between Soi 55 and Soi 55/2 (as you might expect!), both of which are labelled.

There is a very good vet clinic at the so called "klong road". You pass the railway coming from the night market, turn the next one right, the klong road, and after the first traffic lights you will see it immediately on the right hand side. Don't know the name, too. But there is a sign outside.

Thanks. I was hoping for Cha-Am but looks like we have to join the crowd in Hua Hin.

Coming from Cha-Am I believe that I can access the 'Klong Road' without having to go all the way down to the night market (somewhere close to the airport?). Can anyone give me directions? Thanks.

Thanks. I was hoping for Cha-Am but looks like we have to join the crowd in Hua Hin.

Coming from Cha-Am I believe that I can access the 'Klong Road' without having to go all the way down to the night market (somewhere close to the airport?). Can anyone give me directions? Thanks.

I believe that you can access the 'klong road' around soi 10. I think that that is the road that leads to the 3 sisters restaurant.

You might be able to see this on the 'google earth' pics as some of the soi's are listed.

I've used the Vet in Hua-Hin mentioned previously for our two cats and he was excellent.

Coming from Cha-am turn left at the traffic lights that has the McDonalds police traffic box ( I think that this is the first set of traffic lights past the Kings palace ) and then take the first right. I think that it is the first right up a small side street and it is on the left hand side of this street