Pissup Cm?

Jockstar

I'll be in CM around Songkran. I'm gonna meet up with a couple of lads on here. Jackr and chuchok. I was wondering if anyone else fancies a beer? Spoke to Chuchok and asked if he thought i should post a thread here. Hes was cool either way. So anyone fancy it? The 3 of us and maybe the otherhalves/or maybe not the other halves will be there. Just a thought. I have no idea where to go but wil be central for sure.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good buddy of mine will also be there, Jockstar, as well as possibly another chap. The missus will be out of town and I know a couple of decent places to go that may require leaving the other half with UBC in the hotel room, if you know what I mean? Don't worry, nothing too heavy, this is Toxin's town after all and it's all very ordinary...ish. :o

I thought as much Jackr. But mate we will have agod night. The missus will be with me. But shes cool with whatever

Let me know when and where you are going to meet, I'll join you for a few cold ones. Be good to put faces to the names.

Also looking forward to meeting a woman who is " cool with what ever". I didnt know they existed. :o

I thought as much Jackr. But mate we will have agod night. The missus will be with me. But shes cool with whatever

Let me know when and where you are going to meet, I'll join you for a few cold ones. Be good to put faces to the names.

Also looking forward to meeting a woman who is " cool with what ever". I didnt know they existed. :o

Dont know yet And by the way my missus is off limits :D

Was out last night with a few TV members and ex members. Blue Cat, Elsie, davethailand, Nat, Scampy, and a few others. A good night was had by all.

I bet your feeling <deleted>/still pissed...or hair of the dog already jockstar? :o

Edited by chuchok

Was out last night with a few TV members and ex members. Blue Cat, Elsie, davethailand, Nat, Scampy, and a few others. A good night was had by all.

I bet your feeling <deleted>/still pissed...or hair of the dog already jockstar? :D

Feeling like <deleted>. But no hair of the dog yet. just on my 2nd coffee though. Why the fukc am i up? I dont know but i know i'll be in bed in the next hour or so. :D:o

Well this looks like a great thread. Everyone jumping in and saying. YES. Yes,me,me i'm up for a pissup. No stress. jackr,+ 2 mates, chuchuk, maka and myself. Will be a good one. Maka. Keep the 14th free mate. Dont know where yet. But probably somewhere central. Will be large. Had a good one last night with Davethiland(nice bloke) and a few others ex TV and existing.All good people. Read my other posts for names.

I bet your feeling <deleted>/still pissed...or hair of the dog already jockstar? :D

Feeling like <deleted>. But no hair of the dog yet. just on my 2nd coffee though. Why the fukc am i up? I dont know but i know i'll be in bed in the next hour or so. :D:o

The coffee hasnt worked. Since i had 3 then i cant sleep. Trying the hair of the dog thing. Just on the first beer.

The coffee hasnt worked. Since i had 3 then i cant sleep. Trying the hair of the dog thing. Just on the first beer.

Spoken like a true Scotsman! :D

OK, the 14th should work. Keep me posted. Somewhere that is cool or has A/C, its gonna be HOT then, and also be sure beer is cold.

look to Jackr for recomendations on where, he seems to have CM wired.

And NP about the missus. I dont monkey with other monkeys monkeys.

Also looking forward to meeting a woman who is " cool with what ever". I didnt know they existed. :D

OK, the 14th should work. Keep me posted. Somewhere that is cool or has A/C, its gonna be HOT then, and also be sure beer is cold.

look to Jackr for recomendations on where, he seems to have CM wired.

And NP about the missus. I dont monkey with other monkeys monkeys.

Don't know about wired, Maka, more like wires-crossed :D. Won't need air-con mate as copious amounts of water will no doubt keep us refrigerated - don't wear your whistle n' flute :o.

I would like to come, be involved, 14th sounds OK to me , but I may have my Son (he is 23 ) staying at the time but I am not sure yet. If he comes can I bring him along? My Wife could come to, but if its lads night out I am cool with whatever

Cheers

TP

I would like to come, be involved, 14th sounds OK to me , but I may have my Son  (he is 23 ) staying at the time but I am not sure yet. If he comes can I bring him along? My Wife could come to, but if its lads night out I am cool with whatever

Cheers

TP

All welcome mate. Since your son is 23 then hes old enough to buy a round. :D:o My missus will be with me also. So bring your other half and she can talk Thai/babies and whatever chicks talk about. No venue yet but defo the 14th.

Jockstar , please please DO NOT let your missus talk about BABIES!!

My boy thats coming is my youngest, ( I have 3)I dont want anymore, but my Missus thinks she does arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I just want the Happy, not NAPPY life mate

Cheers to the beers

Look forward to meeting up with you.

PS. So I dont embarrass myself, Celtic or Rangers or Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

rememeber the front pae 5 years ago?

Supercaligobalisticcelticare atrocious.

Take care and see U soon

TP

PS Anywhere is fine with me, although I do love the Chaingmai Saloon, Ron is a great guy, and Fon and Soon are lovely Thais, even bothered to come to my house blessing, bought a 200 baht present and drank 2 glasses of water, thats what I call FREINDS, lovely people that epitamises Thailand at its best.

My boy thats coming is my youngest,  ( I have 3)I dont want anymore, but my Missus thinks she does arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I just want the Happy, not NAPPY life mate

Cheers to the beers

Look forward to meeting up with you.

PS. So I dont embarrass myself, Celtic or Rangers or Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

rememeber the front pae 5 years ago?

Supercaligobalisticcelticare atrocious.

Take care and see U soon

TP

PS Anywhere is fine with me, although I do love the Chaingmai Saloon, Ron is a great guy, and Fon and Soon are lovely Thais, even bothered to come to my house blessing, bought a 200 baht present and drank 2 glasses of water, thats what I call FREINDS, lovely people that epitamises Thailand at its best.

Rangers mate. As for chicks talking about babies. Who can stop them?

Yep, The Saloon is a good un and nice and near to other goings-on in the vicinity. Decent bar and decor, pool table, big screen, good food etc. What time are you chaps thinking of meeting up? I'll probably be out earlish, maybe around 2 ish and will liaise with Chuchok via blower. Not sure what Chiang Mai's like regarding the dousing of water after sundown over Songkran but I suspect it'll be mayhem in certain areas, so I will be leaving the threads in the wardrobe and the pistol will be cocked...hmmm.

Yep, The Saloon is a good un and nice and near to other goings-on in the vicinity. Decent bar and decor, pool table, big screen, good food etc. What time are you chaps thinking of meeting up? I'll probably be out earlish, maybe around 2 ish and will liaise with Chuchok via blower. Not sure what Chiang Mai's like regarding the dousing of water after sundown over Songkran but I suspect it'll be mayhem in certain areas, so I will be leaving the threads in the wardrobe and the pistol will be cocked...hmmm.

If wet and water are going to be a problem, I know a small bar on the Ping River, I bet theyd close it for us and keep the water fiends away from us.

Just a thought.

No TV,...."no phone, no pool, no pets........'iant got no cigarets"

Good food though

:o

I was thinking more around 7ish. But i'm open to suggestions. As for the bar? Wherever as long as its easy to find and is pretty central.

I was thinking more around 7ish. But i'm open to suggestions. As for the bar? Wherever as long as its easy to find and is pretty central.

Jockstar, i think the Pubs here normally shut at 12PM.(Or they did the last time I was in town?!) Earlier the better, but I'm easy either way.I bit of water fun during the early afternoon would be fun, with a bit of a more serious drinking session in the evening? :o

Yep, a wonder around the Thapae area early on with beer in pocket and ice maker strapped to back, rading trucks and basically making an arse of oneself, then some serious beering later on. The Saloon is central to the drinking areas, Jock, but could be pretty busy. If your missus can't stand the water throwing (same, same mine...now!...yen!), waiting til sundown and meeting in the Saloon between 6 and 7 could be an idea? I'd say it'd be next to impossible to avoid the water totally, Maka, unless we plan on staying in the one joint with portcullis and drawbridge, but good thinking :o

OK

Talked to the owner last night.

she said no problem, she would close the deck, which overhangs the Ping, to us exclusivly and keep water tossers away from us.

Its small and exclusive, deck only seats 12 on the rail and another 8 back from the waters edge.

If this is going to be the plan she wants to know what every one likes to drink so she has plenty on hand, and what we might like to eat, if we are going ot eat.

Up to you guys, I dont care where we go.

OH! This is my little secret place, so those of you that live in CM will have to come to it blindfolded, so you cant find your way back.

OK

she said no problem, she would close the deck, which overhangs the Ping, to us exclusivly and keep water tossers away from us.

Its small and exclusive, deck only seats 12 on the rail and another 8 back from the waters edge.

If this is going to be the plan she wants to know what every one likes to drink so she has plenty on hand, and what we might like to eat, if we are going ot eat.

OH! This is my little secret place, so those of you that live in CM will have to come to it blindfolded, so you cant find your way back.

Worth a look, but being shut away for too long makes Jack a dull boy :D Any chance we can mingle with the rest of the joint on a special pass? You'll have to let the cat out the bag so we know where it is, mate???

OK

Worth a look, but being shut away for too long makes Jack a dull boy :D Any chance we can mingle with the rest of the joint on a special pass? You'll have to let the cat out the bag so we know where it is, mate???

Our own table would be great but as for getting shut off from everyone/everything else. Dont think its a good idea. Anyway its only about a week away. So its on the 14th. Lets say 5pm? Is that cool with everyone? Or how about 4pm then? Venue? Well thats up to you locals to sort out. Just give me directions , name of bar etc. And i'll be there. Should be a good one.