Pissup Cm?

Jockstar

Jockstar , please please DO NOT let your missus talk about BABIES!!

My boy thats coming is my youngest,  ( I have 3)I dont want anymore, but my Missus thinks she does arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I just want the Happy, not NAPPY life mate

Cheers to the beers

Look forward to meeting up with you.

PS. So I dont embarrass myself, Celtic or Rangers or Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

rememeber the front pae 5 years ago?

Supercaligobalisticcelticare atrocious.

Take care and see U soon

TP

PS Anywhere is fine with me, although I do love the Chaingmai Saloon, Ron is a great guy, and Fon and Soon are lovely Thais, even bothered to come to my house blessing, bought a 200 baht present and drank 2 glasses of water, thats what I call FREINDS, lovely people that epitamises Thailand at its best.

'Recon' Ron of Chiang Mai Saloon is such a great guy that he has had his place firebombed by angry thais, he has been beaten up by thais for pissing off the local loi kroh food vendors and his lovely wife is often taken to jail for staying open after hours. Add to that the fact that he tells everyone he built that place from scratch when he actually bought it from an American called Larry and of course we cant forget the most recent incident of him harrassing the new thai bar opposite him to the point where he is now being hunted by the local songtaew mafia.

another hero expat of Chiang Mai

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jockstar , please please DO NOT let your missus talk about BABIES!!

My boy thats coming is my youngest,  ( I have 3)I dont want anymore, but my Missus thinks she does arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I just want the Happy, not NAPPY life mate

Cheers to the beers

Look forward to meeting up with you.

PS. So I dont embarrass myself, Celtic or Rangers or Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

rememeber the front pae 5 years ago?

Supercaligobalisticcelticare atrocious.

Some definant sour grapes here, why do you want to defile the name who many of us call freinds. How he runs his business is HIS affair, how he copes with the Police is HIS affair. I LIKE Ron and no matter how much crap you throw at him it will not change my opinion  "Remember the front page 5 years ago) I was not here and therefore dont give a flying F##k what happenend- man you sure have some axe to grind- I feel sorry for you. Best of luck in your recovery man

Take care and see U soon

TP

PS Anywhere is fine with me, although I do love the Chaingmai Saloon, Ron is a great guy, and Fon and Soon are lovely Thais, even bothered to come to my house blessing, bought a 200 baht present and drank 2 glasses of water, thats what I call FREINDS, lovely people that epitamises Thailand at its best.

'Recon' Ron of Chiang Mai Saloon is such a great guy that he has had his place firebombed by angry thais, he has been beaten up by thais for pissing off the local loi kroh food vendors and his lovely wife is often taken to jail for staying open after hours. Add to that the fact that he tells everyone he built that place from scratch when he actually bought it from an American called Larry and of course we cant forget the most recent incident of him harrassing the new thai bar opposite him to the point where he is now being hunted by the local songtaew mafia.

another hero expat of Chiang Mai