!great Night At The Crossbar!

OnNutter

I just want to thank everyone who made it to Crossbar for the unofficial P'up, you know who you are. Special thanks to George for the surprise visit and the drinks! Brian and Tuc for their fabulous hopitality (the curry was aroy mak), the Crossbar staff for their attentive service and of course Britmaveric for organising the night. I sure everyone, like myself, enjoyed the convivial company and are looking forward to next one. :)

I just want to thank everyone who made it to Crossbar for the unofficial P'up, you know who you are. Special thanks to George for the surprise visit and the drinks! Brian and Tuc for their fabulous hopitality (the curry was aroy mak), the Crossbar staff for their attentive service and of course Britmaveric for organising the night. I sure everyone, like myself, enjoyed the convivial company and are looking forward to next one. :D

Well said, I agree on every point, a great night had by all and who mentiond the Word WORK GRRRRRRRRRR

Head just about cleared now but the silence in my Condo is deafening today lol. :)

Thanks to all who made it an enjoyable night.

BT :D

had a crackin night last night, gonna take me good few months to recover from it, but glad to say the crossbar is now me new local . The curry was superb an was good to meet some fellow expats,, see ya all for round 2 once this hangover from hel_l goes away.