Looking For 1000+ Rai, Inexpensive

farmer_tom

While he is getting permission to open a piggery mightn't someone notice that he is a farang ? :D

Hi Doc,

As I would assume most farang do not have much in their name , I too am in that bunch . I will supply the cash and reap the profits , if any :o ( after the wifes spending spree's , of course )

and when she complains about you watching the rice grow from your comfy chair with a Chang in hand, just say ' I'd help ya love but phom mai mee work permit ' :D

Whats a work permit ? :D

A small number of teachers know ... ask about :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it surprisingly easy to do next to nothing all day. :o

Tis a tough job but someones got to do it

It's not what you do , its how well you do it :D

When you do nothing at all by way of work, can you drink on the job ? :D

I believe that's one of the benefits of this job, where you do nothing at all.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

I find it surprisingly easy to do next to nothing all day. :o

Tis a tough job but someones got to do it

It's not what you do , its how well you do it :D

When you do nothing at all by way of work, can you drink on the job ? :D

I believe that's one of the benefits of this job, where you do nothing at all.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

I do have one problem with all this scheduling, when is my break scheduled?

The guy laying under the beer barrel reminds me of the guy who drowned in a beer vat. It took him two hours to drown. They said it wouldn't have taken that long if he had not climbed out to go take a leak. LOL!

I think Farmer Tom has gone to look for a forum with a little more physical activity. :o

It's taken me 321 posts to realise how i'm not the only person trying to do as little as possible.Birds of a feather? :D

I think Farmer Tom has gone to look for a forum with a little more physical activity. :o

It's taken me 321 posts to realise how i'm not the only person trying to do as little as possible.Birds of a feather? :D

We should start a union .

What bar beer will we have our daily meetings ?

What's a bar beer ? :D

Good point Doc. ,

I always called them a " bar " ( but I am American ) Every where I go in Bangkok , they call them " bar beers " . Hey , I dont make this up , I only go with the flow .

The first fat porker is on me , my friend . :D

What's a bar beer ? :D

Good point Doc. ,

I always called them a " bar " ( but I am American ) Every where I go in Bangkok , they call them " bar beers " . Hey , I dont make this up , I only go with the flow .

The first fat porker is on me , my friend . :D

:D

I think he had a great idea. If I could find someone with a thousand rai willing to sell it to me for 100 baht down and 100 baht per month I'd go for it. LOL!

Sounds good. I'll go in with you :o

Count me in too ! But only if it has a bridge .

I think he had a great idea. If I could find someone with a thousand rai willing to sell it to me for 100 baht down and 100 baht per month I'd go for it. LOL!

Sounds good. I'll go in with you :D

Hey guys,

I have a 1000 rai to sell ya, here in Isaan. It doesn't have a bridge, but it is ALL beach front property. :o:D

Hey guys,

I have a 1000 rai to sell ya, here in Isaan. It doesn't have a bridge, but it is ALL beach front property. :o:D

Jeez, you own all the land on the banks of the river Mekhong from Nong Khai to Beung Kan.

Hey guys,

Are you the guy that has the Sydney Harbour Bridge on offer ? :D

Hey guys,

Naturally it's tsunami proof too, right?

It sounds like the lakes between Buriram & Prackonchai...................they are turning that land into a beach and amusement park, so i have been told..............

I believe you. Have you got brochures ? :D

:o:D LOL

You crack me up Doc.