Khanom Beaches

olsen

Any scuba diving operations off Khanom or in the area ??

Looking for an up and coming place to open a small shop, don't even care if I only dive once a week

I have been to Sichon several times but never got to snorkel or dive there as Sichon is rather quiet and not much going on at all

Olsen is there a Scuba Diving School there and if nt is there any type of demand even in a small way. ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Khanom stays like it was, it would be perfect. No houses, no people, no development on a perfect, white, long beach with clear water.

I could not be more agree :):unsure:

but because of my plans I has to disagree

sorry:jap:

Looking for an up and coming place to open a small shop, don't even care if I only dive once a week

I have been to Sichon several times but never got to snorkel or dive there as Sichon is rather quiet and not much going on at all

Olsen is there a Scuba Diving School there and if nt is there any type of demand even in a small way. ??

No scuba diving in Sichon or Khanom, the nearest is in Koh Samui.

I am sure a scuba diving business will do well in Khanom....we get more and more tourists coming every year.

Currently my friends are doing a snokeling trip to Koh Tan and Koh Mak just off Khanom....they could for soure also arrange something with scuba diving if you're interested??

No scuba diving in Sichon or Khanom, the nearest is in Koh Samui.

I am sure a scuba diving business will do well in Khanom....we get more and more tourists coming every year.

Currently my friends are doing a snokeling trip to Koh Tan and Koh Mak just off Khanom....they could for soure also arrange something with scuba diving if you're interested??

What a load of rubbish. Very poor visibility. Khoa Plai Dam is slightly better but the whole area is not really suited to diving. Offshore on the islands or the west coast yes, but Khanom? What are you on?

:blink:

This topic had a couple of good posts, otherwise a long winded advertisement.No problems with SPONSORS doing that, but obviously that is not the case.

#### Closed ####