German Food

jusmine36

I'm not quite sure what your question is, but I know there is a German restaurant in the road (don't know the name) that goes parallel to Petchkasem and crosses the nightmarket. Just by the Hua Hin Shopping Mall across from Cool & Relax the German restaurant is, don't know the name and I have never eaten there, but they have German flags and German dishes advertised.

now im have problem about german food , who have knowledge or know people can cook german food please contact me ...

im need cheft for german food ...

thank you .

nong

hi nong just read ur post

so why u ned to coock german food

.. what it means pommes with mayo and ketchup or bavarian food liek Oktober fest

or duck from the oven

how many dishes u will serve ??

u need this for a restaurant ???

hmm.. why falang need german food in the best foodplace in the world ???? (comment from a falang)

Hi Nong,

All in Hua Hin does German food to eat in or take away.

Could go in to Lucky Shot bar and ask Andy and Bob they are both German, helpful and have been here for a while.

There is a German restauraunt opposite the Hilton, again eat in or take away

Thanks

cricketer

now im need take care sunshine restaurant opposite hilton , the main problem at old team leave so im need build the new team ... my main problem now german food this very hard for me . im honest i dont have knowleadge a bout restaurant before i just learn here . with thai cook dont have problem , europe food dont much problem ... my very big problem at german food because sunshine this well-known about german food ... im need fix the problem and going to hight season ... please help me ...

Hi, Bob at Lucky Shot Bar could help you here. He set up the German Bakery and is now selling German style food from cans. He normally gets to the bar after 8pm.

Cricketer

How canned food actually can be considered "food" is beyond my comprehension!

And then yes, agreed, just take off the "german food" from the menu until....

when go to sunshine restaurant please recommend ...

im need idea for improve ...

please help

nong

We went to Sunshine about a month ago for breakfast, which I certainly do not recommend... Cannot comment on other meals.

Contact Bei Otto then. They had a branch there which was taken over by ......

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)

That's the same place - it used to be 'Bei Otto# - then he got divorced and his (ex)wife ran it - then she sold it to this Austrian guy - and then it went down the hill.

Hi,

I am a kind of Half-Resident of Hua-Hin and also have some Condos for rental. I went to Sunshine Restaurant many times because of GER Bread & Sausages and of course for GER Food. On my last visit I was not very much impress on the food quality and the atmostphere could be better. Restaurant Biz is quite a big competition in Hua-Hin. The Location of Sunshine Restaurant is good, but that's not it. Look at "Chao-Lay Restaurant". It is very very expensive now, but most of the time fully-booked. A friend of mine own an Italian restaurant calls "Lo Stival" also opposite Hilton Hotel. They are also very busy most of the night.

Wish you luck then

Cheers,

Nanni

may i ask ... how are you think about Sunshine restaurant in this time , what should improve ...

please suggest ...

thank you

nong

Edited by Nanni