Non Immigrant - B

Hi,

I have just been granted a Non Immigrant Business Visa, but it is "Single Entry". I had a few queries and would be thankful if someone could answer them:

1. I need to travel out of Thailand very often. In this case will I have to apply and get another visa or can I apply for re-entry permit?

2. Can I convert the Single Entry visa to a Multiple Entry Visa? If yer, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Converting a single to a multi is not an option. What is your age, nationality, and where was your B visa issued ?

I am 35 years old, holding an Indian Passport (Permanent Resident of Singapore) and the Visa was issued in Singapore.

My company is based in Singapore and I am exploring some business opportunities in Thailand. Hence the need to travel back and forth between Singapore and Bangkok.

Regards

The best choice is to go to New Delhi and get the one year multi entry visa. Singapore won't grant it even if you have a work permit.

Being Indian national with Singapore residence means you need to get the visa in Singapore ( 90 day only) or in India.

On the otherhand, if you qualify you can apply for an extension of stay permit in Thailand.

http://www.lawyer.th.com