Pls Help Me Translate The My Mail To Thai

newtaraday

As above, here goes(tks in advance for any help rendered)

" Hi there!

This is shunjie here. How has yr family been recently? i hope they are fine and well.Please help me to say hi to all the girls at the food stall too.I have returned frm a 3 week trip to thailand which i thoroughly enjoyed. This is because of all the great surprises which i encountered along my trip in thailand.

This is my first time writing a letter to you , but i hope that you understand whatever i'm saying. I have been attempting to learn thai and so far encountered great difficulties in doing so. I hope that you will be able to aid my quest to learn thai and i may be able to help you in your education if you need help in any of its aspects.

Ok, now a brief introduction of myself ,i'm a 20year old who has graduated frm highschool and is now serving national service as a medic. I'll be mariculating in NTU in 2006. After this brief introduction , i hope i can know more about you. May i know what subjects do you study in school and do you take any english classes outside of school?(your english is really good). Last of all, i have a request i wld like to make, may i have a picture of you?(tks in advance for that picture)

Bye for now mate! i hope you haven't been scared by my approach and will reply to my mail soon."

Thats the end.i wld like to express an early thanks to anyone who helps in the translation

Bye for now mate! i hope you haven't been scared of by my

สวัสดีครับ

ผมคือ Shunjie นะ ครอบครัวของคุณเป็นยังไงบ้าง ผมหวังว่าครอบครัวของคุณคงจะสบายดีนะครับ ฝากสวัสดีไปถึงสาวๆที่ร้านอาหารด้วยครับ ผมเพิ่งจะกลับมาหลังจากที่ได้ไปเที่ยวเมืองไทยอยู่ 3 อาทิตย์ซึ่งผมชอบมาก คงเป็นเพราะผมได้พบกับสิ่งดีๆระหว่างที่เที่ยวอยู่ในเมืองไทย

นี่เป็นครั้งแรกที่ผมเขียนถึงคุณซึ่งผมหวังว่าคุณจะเข้าใจสิ่งที่ผมเขียนมา ผมพยายามจะเรียนรู้ภาษาไทยซึ่งผมรู้สึกว่ายากมาก ผมหวังว่าคุณอาจฃ่วยให้ผมเรียนรู้ภาษาไทยได้มากขึ้น และผมหวังว่าจะช่วยคุณได้บ้างเกี่ยวกับการเรียนของคุณ (what study, newtaraday, abroad?) ถ้าอยากให้ผมช่วยอะไรก็บอกมาได้เลยนะครับ

ผมขอแนะนำตัวผมก่อนนะครับ ผมอายุ 20 ปี ผมเรียนจบมัธยมปลายและตอนนี้กำลังรับราชการทหารโดยทำหน้าที่ด้านเสนารักษ์(พยาบาล) ผมจะเข้าเรียนที่ NTU ในปี 2006 หลังจากแนะนำตัวแล้วผมหวังว่าคุณคงรู้จักผมมากขึ้นแล้วนะครับ ตอนนี้คุณกำลังเรียนหนังสือด้านไหนอยู่ครับ คุณเรียนพิเศษภาษาอังกฤษด้วยหรือเปล่าครับ (ภาษาอังกฤษของคุณค่อนข้างดีมาก) ผมขอรูปถ่ายของคุณสักรูปได้ไหมครับ ผมอยากได้ (ขอบคุณล่วงหน้านะครับ)

สุดท้ายนี้ ผมหวังว่าผมคงไม่ได้ทำให้คุณไม่พอใจหรือตกใจกลัวที่ผมส่งเมล์นี้มา และหวังว่าคุณคงจะตอบกลับมานะครับ

Boy !!! I did my best, man. Good luck.

Any cute girls in Taiwan you may introduce me? :-)