Briton Killed In Phuket Bike Crash

george

Don't drink and drive

Otherwise Som Na Na

I can see you are going to be a worthy contributor to TV! Nowhere in this thread has it been established that this gentleman had been drinking. Rather an inappropriate thread to try and impress everyone with the one Thai phrase you know.

To the family and friends of the deceased, my apologies for some of the insensitive and inappropriate posts.

I can see you are going to be a worthy contributor to TV! Nowhere in this thread has it been established that this gentleman had been drinking. Rather an inappropriate thread to try and impress everyone with the one Thai phrase you know.

To the family and friends of the deceased, my apologies for some of the insensitive and inappropriate posts.

Very well said midasthailand.

"...as soon as he came towards my truck, I was terrified and broke immediately".....OR...."I saw this farang riding his motorcycle, behind me, minding his own business, with a smile on his face and either...... (1) I broke immediately for some unknown reason or (2) I decided to teach him a lesson and broke immediately...." (terrified of a motorcycle behind you as you are driving a 6-wheeler????....would you slam on the brakes or accelerate if someone was coming up behind you any way???....what danger might a 6-wheeler be in regardless, not even a dent???.......

You have a good imagination, try writing fiction novels.

Cm, why are you so angry on brits, have they rejected you visa several times??

RIP to the victim and condolences to his family

Edited by Ikon

Dude he wasn't behind the truck if you read the original post.

It's OK, the victim was a Brit so they have to blame the Thais.

What has this Guy's nationality got to do with it.You sad ****.What nationality are you?

Get some therapy.I have never encountered so many twisted minds in one place before.

Very sad R.I.P mate