Multi Entry Non O In Singapore

I'm going to Singapore with my wife to get a multi entry NON O visa, I've been going to Loas the past year but they never give multi's and I've never had the 400K to apply for the 12 month extension for one reason or another. I've been told that in Singapore they issue multi entries without having to show 300k bank statements, does anybody know if this is true?

Also, does my Thai wife need a visa or is it just a visa on arrival? Her brother recently went and he says he had to get a visa first but the website only list countries that require visa's and Thailand isn't one of them, anybody can clarify this?

Most countries in ASIA will not issue and that includes Singapore I believe. However, Penang has always been 'the' place you could get a visa when others said no and from reports this is still the case. Visas are their business - not a choir as at most Embassy type consulates.

Most countries in ASIA will not issue and that includes Singapore I believe.  However, Penang has always been 'the' place you could get a visa when others said no and from reports this is still the case.  Visas are their business - not a choir as at most Embassy type consulates.

Will they issue a multi? If not its easier for me to drive up to Loas, I wouldn't want to fly there only to get a single.

Is there an airport at Penang?

Yes there is an airport in Penang.

Yes they have been issuing multi entry visas.

There is also service by AirAsia to Penang (which is a discount airline).

There is also easy access by train and bus.