*** Isuzu D-max For Sale ***

arjanjonw

Hello

Regrettably I have to sell my Isuzu D-max as I am returning to the UK for a good few years and its not worth storing until I come back.

Here follows the spec and photos.

2007 D-max LS Cab 4 ( 3 years old, bought 11/06 when 07 model had just been released )

32,000 km

Manual Gearbox

4x4

3 Ltr DDi iTec

Black

Grey, Full Leather Interior

Full Isuzu Service history (serviced every 5,000km) (including anti rusting the underside which is included for 2 more years every six months)

Oversized Tires

Tow Bar

Price : 590,000 bht or take on the finance for 415,000 and then 7300bht / month for 24 months

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Call me on : 0828070950

Jon

post-94469-1256955971_thumb.jpg

post-94469-1256956024_thumb.jpg

post-94469-1256956073_thumb.jpg

post-94469-1256956146_thumb.jpg

Hello

Regrettably I have to sell my Isuzu D-max as I am returning to the UK for a good few years and its not worth storing until I come back.

Here follows the spec and photos.

2007 D-max LS Cab 4 ( 3 years old, bought 11/06 when 07 model had just been released )

32,000 km

Manual Gearbox

4x4

3 Ltr DDi iTec

Black

Grey, Full Leather Interior

Full Isuzu Service history (serviced every 5,000km) (including anti rusting the underside which is included for 2 more years every six months)

Oversized Tires

Tow Bar

Price : 590,000 bht or take on the finance for 415,000 and then 7300bht / month for 24 months

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Call me on : 0828070950

Jon

Hi Jon,

I'm going to Thailand on Friday 6th and will be looking hard for a truck like yours. Where are you located?

Brian.

Hi Jon,

I'm going to Thailand on Friday 6th and will be looking hard for a truck like yours. Where are you located?

Brian.

Hi Brian.

I'm located in Surat Thani and can easily travel to Koh Samui.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the truck. Its a real beauty and in great condition, I feel sad about selling it but it would be silly to hold on to it for 3 years or so until I come back.

Best Regards

Jon

I have just read the thread above this one about a buyer being informed the car only had 40,000km but after purchase he found out it had done 140k km !

I welcome anyone interested in my truck to have a mechanic check it over first and authenticate the mileage.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Is the car still available? I am looking for this kind of the car from Koh Samui area.

How difficulty is to transfer the financy to buyer?

I thought that foreign people can not even take a financy without the local warrantor.