House For Rent Phitsanulok

pablo2

hi all,

i am moving to phitsanulok tomorrow 1/11/2009 and have booked a hotel for a few days.i am looking to rent a house asap till april next year.i'm looking for something in the town if possible but close to town is also an option.the house does not need to be furnished but must be safe and secure....all help and advice appreciated.

please pm me with details or you can call me on 0816935328

pablo

Let me know what transpires guys as i'm also interested in moving to Phitsanulok.

My lady is from Phetchabun but long term rental accomodation in the Phetchabun area is limited and maybe a tad close to her family who live just on the fringes of the city.

• 2 months later...
Let me know what transpires guys as i'm also interested in moving to Phitsanulok.

My lady is from Phetchabun but long term rental accomodation in the Phetchabun area is limited and maybe a tad close to her family who live just on the fringes of the city.

You have probably got somewhere by now, but please note that, in case of further interest; The wifes 2 bedroom Bungalow is still posted for rental in the Classifieds if you filter on Phitsanulok. (located near tesco/home Pro, but other side of the road). Its basically mothballed at present. but we would prefer someone living there, if the folk will look after it :) .

You have probably got somewhere by now, but please note that, in case of further interest; The wifes 2 bedroom Bungalow is still posted for rental in the Classifieds if you filter on Phitsanulok. (located near tesco/home Pro, but other side of the road). Its basically mothballed at present. but we would prefer someone living there, if the folk will look after it :) .
Yours looks to be in an excellent location! ....what size lot is this property on, does your bungalow have a large yard, can you post interior and exterior pictures?? Is there a 'Night Bazaar' (aka Chiang Mai) in Phitsanulok? Do you know if an Immigration office opened yet?

Thanx

Yours looks to be in an excellent location! ....what size lot is this property on, does your bungalow have a large yard, can you post interior and exterior pictures?? Is there a 'Night Bazaar' (aka Chiang Mai) in Phitsanulok? Do you know if an Immigration office opened yet?

Thanx

Small night bazaar down by the river,immig. is open now for about 2mos.

Thanx

Not a lot of land around the house, you can park two cars + bikes at the front, and a small garden perhaps 6 x 3.5m, 2m wide each side of the house to dividing walls.  As the other person said, the River is where much local activity happens, regular market, and recreation areas, The immigration office is down there too. Big C is to the west of the house, and Tesco is the opposite side of the main road, to the east. 16deg49'N , 100deg17"46 E on Google Earth. 

Not a lot of land around the house, you can park two cars + bikes at the front, and a small garden perhaps 6 x 3.5m, 2m wide each side of the house to dividing walls.  As the other person said, the River is where much local activity happens, regular market, and recreation areas, The immigration office is down there too. Big C is to the west of the house, and Tesco is the opposite side of the main road, to the east. 16deg49'N , 100deg17"46 E on Google Earth. 

Thanx for the GPS coordinates. After my previous post, I believe I saw your pictured rental listing - with the orange curtains(?). The weather and map links are cool! We are interested in re-locating here after briefly staying at the Top land hotel, earlier. Are there a lot of expats here?

Could you pinpoint - also list the general coordinates - of the riverside post office, market recreation area, night bazaar and Immigration office? These are all in one general area, a few blocks apart?

From the Topland hotel you can easily walk to the downtown area and riverside.
....you mean to tell me I was that close??!! :) I sure wish I would have known! I only 'did' the 'Mall' and traveled down the road to the Tsco-Lotus and Big C.....

Thanx for the GPS coordinates. After my previous post, I believe I saw your pictured rental listing - with the orange curtains(?). The weather and map links are cool! We are interested in re-locating here after briefly staying at the Top land hotel, earlier. Are there a lot of expats here?

Could you pinpoint - also list the general coordinates - of the riverside post office, market recreation area, night bazaar and Immigration office? These are all in one general area, a few blocks apart?

16 Deg 49' 01 N  100 Deg 15' 39 E for the immigration office, TOT  & post office other side of the road, just walk south along the river for the night market. Other side of the river , some small restaurants and path popular after 16:00hrs ish  also with the mosquitos later, last time I was there (ps. The wife has now rented the Bungalow for a year, at least). 

Could you pinpoint - also list the general coordinates - of the riverside post office, market recreation area, night bazaar and igration office? These are all in one general area, a few blocks apart?

16 Deg 49' 01 N  100 Deg 15' 39 E for the immigration office, TOT  & post office other side of the road, just walk south along the river for the night market. Other side of the river , some small restaurants and path popular after 16:00hrs ish  also with the mosquitoes later, last time I was there (ps. The wife has now rented the Bungalow for a year, at least). 

I'm glad to hear you have your bungalow rented (though I was trying to arrange to see it first.....). Thanks to all of your coordinates, I know I can check in with you in the future. Thanks again!

I

Get off the flood prone flat land and out of the stink. All towns and cities in Thailand stink and are noisy. Get a car, or truck and move 30km out of town into the hills. Life is bliss. A few minutes into town when you have to. Something we do less often anymore. They have one rental at this time and can buy it or build on large lots available 1 to 4 ria for less then you may think. I am not an agent and don't own these but I do know the lady that does and its a good deal. If you got a rental for a year that's great, we did that while our house was built so no hurry on the job.

Get off the flood prone flat land and out of the stink. All towns and cities in Thailand stink and are noisy. Get a car, or truck and move 30km out of town into the hills. Life is bliss. A few minutes into town when you have to. Something we do less often anymore. They have one rental at this time and can buy it or build on large lots available 1 to 4 ria for less then you may think. I am not an agent and don't own these but I do know the lady that does and its a good deal. If you got a rental for a year that's great, we did that while our house was built so no hurry on the job.
I agree with your overall assessment in general and have started looking for a 'large' plot just outside of the city. Where is the location of the area you mentioned? What are its GPS coordinates? Can you give me the contact info so I can get more specifics, details and photos?

Thanks

I agree with your overall assessment in general and have started looking for a 'large' plot just outside of the city. Where is the location of the area you mentioned? What are its GPS coordinates? Can you give me the contact info so I can get more specifics, details and photos?

Thanks

sent a PM

Hi Rednecks,

Listen to this man he is speaking strait,

IF you want to live in a city ,go to BKK it has everything.

But when we all come up north ,maybe we are all country bums in 1 way or another and when you can sit in the country side which is fantastic, you CHOOSE

Khirimat 4 :):D:D:D

Hi Rednecks,

Listen to this man he is speaking strait,

IF you want to live in a city ,go to BKK it has everything.

But when we all come up north ,maybe we are all country bums in 1 way or another and when you can sit in the country side which is fantastic, you CHOOSE

Khirimat 4 :D:D:D:D

.......sh-h-h-h-h-h! Don't say it too loud and have everyone rushing up here changing the tranquility that is! :)

• 1 year later...

Hi Ajarn Lau,

Are you still able to help find accommodation? I'm a teacher moving from Phetchabun to Phitsanulok in June and urgently need a furnished or unfurnished house - Ajarn Martin

Not difficult to find rental accom. in Phits. Contact me for afternoon coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks.

Looking for a house to rent in Phitsanulok, i came across this forum.

I am from Holland, and i am new on this forum.

Last year i met a thai lady, and now we are making plans to go live together.

I think there must be enough houses for rent in Phitsanulok, but they just don't put them on the net.

So, i think i'm going to have more luck on a forum like this one.

My plan is to rent for a few years, and get used to life in Thailand.

Later i want to buy, or build a house, in or near Phitsanulok or Sukhothai.

I need to be close to an airport, because of my work.

I know it is better to just go there and have a look, but i want to do as much as possible homework before i come to Thailand.

Greetings: Klaas.

Hello folks.

Looking for a house to rent in Phitsanulok, i came across this forum.

I am from Holland, and i am new on this forum.

Last year i met a thai lady, and now we are making plans to go live together.

I think there must be enough houses for rent in Phitsanulok, but they just don't put them on the net.

So, i think i'm going to have more luck on a forum like this one.

My plan is to rent for a few years, and get used to life in Thailand.

Later i want to buy, or build a house, in or near Phitsanulok or Sukhothai.

I need to be close to an airport, because of my work.

I know it is better to just go there and have a look, but i want to do as much as possible homework before i come to Thailand.

Greetings: Klaas.

Hi Klaas I think you would be better off starting a new post. As this one is 18 month's out of date. Best of luck.