ATP

straightdave

listen

all you dudes out there like me who likes a drink( or bottle) i got something for ya

its gold

i am so confident and i dont impress easy that i want you all to try it at no charge

iam sick of this shitty feelin after a night on the sauce

its called ATP adenosine tri phosphate

its costs 1000 baht it take s 2 drops in a glass of water and it seems to work real well on me and i have had years of trying everything to no success

i can ever funtion okay and feel great

i cannot even do that when i aint be drinkin!!!

can anyone tell me whats in it? anything bad?

i feel like it cant be that good without some catch

okay, listen

any AA group or mods who can read and understand english who wants to try this i will give 'em a bottle for free to test

better still any guy with good med background please pm so we can test this stuff

by the way

i am not trying to sell this stuff, i can get you in contact with the sellar

one of the nicest locals you can ever meet

good luck

You don't impress easily you say, are you sure about that my Siam Reap property buying chum!

huh?

Dave, let me tell you a very nice tale to the point.

A lady came to see a doctor for an advice on unwanted pregnancies. She complained that using condoms, pills, various IUD's, rubber rings etc. all failed her with a lamentable result of having 6 unwanted surprises from different men.

The Doctor's advice was: 'Go natural, - use icy cold water'

The lady asked him: ' Do I use it before or after the act?...'

The Doctor said,- INSTEAD OF....

Try moderation, it is safe, garanteed. Your friendly AA. :)

i am so confident and i dont impress easy that i want you all to try it at no charge

can anyone tell me whats in it? anything bad?

i feel like it cant be that good without some catch

okay, listen

good luck

Thats the bit that worries me, but still Good Luck,mate

Is it true it gives you hair on your palms???? :)

Dave

Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) is a multifunctional nucleotide that plays an important role in cell biology as a coenzyme, that is, the "molecular unit of currency" of intracellular energy transfer.[1] ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism. It is an energy source produced during photosynthesis and cellular respiration and consumed by many enzymes and a multitude of cellular processes, including biosynthetic reactions, motility, and cell division.[2] ATP is made from adenosine diphosphate (ADP) or adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and its use in metabolism converts it back into these precursors. ATP is therefore continuously recycled in organisms, with the human body turning over its own weight in ATP each day.[3]

ATP is used as a substrate in signal transduction pathways by kinases that phosphorylate proteins and lipids, as well as by adenylate cyclase, which uses ATP to produce the second messenger molecule cyclic AMP. The ratio between ATP and AMP is used as a way for a cell to sense how much energy is available and control the metabolic pathways that produce and consume ATP.[4] Apart from its roles in energy metabolism and signaling, ATP is also incorporated into nucleic acids by polymerases in the processes of DNA replication and transcription.

The structure of this molecule consists of a purine base (adenine) attached to the 1' carbon atom of a pentose sugar (ribose). Three phosphate groups are attached at the 5' carbon atom of the pentose sugar. It is the addition and removal of these phosphate groups that inter-convert ATP, ADP and AMP. When ATP is used in DNA synthesis, the ribose sugar is first converted to deoxyribose by ribonucleotide reductase.

ATP was discovered in 1929 by Karl Lohmann,[5] but its correct structure was not determined until some years later. It was proposed to be the main energy-transfer molecule in the cell by Fritz Albert Lipmann in 1941.[6] It was first artificially synthesized by Alexander Todd in 1948.[7]

I think 'straightdave' that you could be in line for next years Nobel prize.

All the AA groups around the world will be shutting down.

But would (or do you) get the same euphoria that you get from downing a bottle of JW Black (or sang som) :)

Edited by john b good

ATP is, as noted, naturally produced in all body cells.

It does not have any medicinal applications, and it would in any case nto be possible to administer in oral form as it contains an amino acid.

Whatever is in the substance the OP refers to, it is not ATP. From the description, probably some type of stimulent.

And the taking of unklnown substances is hardly a good idea for anyone, let alone people whose livers may already be taxed by heavy drinking.

Title has been edited for accuracy as there is no indication at all that this preparation -- whatever it contains -- helps with drinking problems.