I Want To Have Some Pics Evaluated

neverdie

Hi,

Previously when posting on the forum, I just use photoshack for posting pics here and there, but always end up with little display pics.

What program do you guys use to upload photos to thai visa? I want something that can be enlarged by clicking on it (like so many of you have).

Easy enough. No special program needed

Resize your photographs to a maximum of (say) 1200 x 800 @ 300 dpi. In Photoshop or the like save as a jpeg at level 10/11. This will give you a file size of approx 400/500 Kbytes and then everybody can open them. Save the image on your desktop.

Then when posting go to "choose" (select from your desktop) > upload and that's it

Hope this helps

Hi neverdie,

Try this thread from our ' Forum support desk' which is pinned on top of the page:-

Posting Images To The Forum., For oldies as well as noobies. :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Posting-Imag...rum-t47781.html

Happy reading and hopefully seeing your photos. :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

P.S. please re-size your photos first before posting. :D

^ Thanks Kan Win, I already know how to attach photos to the forum, but I always come out with little thumbnail jobbies from imageshack and didnt know how to resize them.

Having said that The Vulcan :) seems to have sorted me out again. CHEERS for that guys, now I just need the confidence to put a couple of the new pics up.....theres no doubt about it, the camera is good, its the camera operator that needs a tune up :D

^ Thanks Kan Win, but I always come out with little thumbnail jobbies from imageshack and didnt know how to resize them.

O.K. Please PM me your 'imageshack' site and let me have a look how to do it for you.

Ex-ample for you is below from my 'photobucket' site :D

P9249185_p.jpg

I use it for fun only btw. :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. Did you really read all the posts that where posted in that thread :D if not you should :)

^ Thanks Kan Win, but I always come out with little thumbnail jobbies from imageshack and didnt know how to resize them.

O.K. Please PM me your 'imageshack' site and let me have a look how to do it for you.

Ex-ample for you is below from my 'photobucket' site :D

P9249185_p.jpg

I use it for fun only btw. :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. Did you really read all the posts that where posted in that thread :D if not you should :D

MMM, you got me there, I'm not sure I said I read that full thread (one about posting to this forum) but I can post pics to the forum, im guessing that if I go back and read the whole lot somebodys already clarified what i am asking in this thread :D:) .

Also, I dont actually have membership to imageshack, i only ever googled their main page and posted pics from there by uploading them from either my pc or the internet. Does that make any sense to you? nd

^Kan, kan you let know if u can see a picator of a bird above, if so, can it be enlarged or is that just for me?

flour.jpg

Yes and I Kan do it for you 'neverdie' :D if that is the photo :) as posted

Links to share this image

post-3770-1257858817_thumb.jpg

Direct

Please use the Direct one as I did. :D

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8643/flour.jpg

Now you know :D

Yours truly,

^Yeah well thats kewl, as long as it can be clicked on and enlarged.

I feel I need to set up an account with imageshack or photobucket or something, Im not so good at these types of things and am still trying to learn to use all the features here at tv..... :D

Im one of those guys that thinks pc's were sent here to upset us :)

^hold on, theres a breeze blowing and you dont want ur tickets to fly off :D .

Anyway, nothing i have done, nor what the GF has done is that exciting yet & Im a little shy so you wont really see any pics or problems from me yet.

Having said that, I just keep seeing so many different ways photographs are posted here at thai visa and was just wondering why i always ended up with the little thumbs or slightly bigger than thumbs. I dont mind submitting small photos, as long as they can be enlarged by those who want to take a peek.

I read that entire thread that Kan directed me too and I was like :D hel_l, information overload, im no techy head :)

forget the technicalities sorry to say......if you want a realistic and honest evaluation of your work i suggest that you look elsewhere...... there are no peers in this group that i would have any credence with.....present company excepted :D

Hmm, Yumi coming from you mate, I will take that as a compliment. :):D :D

^Yeah well thats kewl, as long as it can be clicked on and enlarged.

I feel I need to set up an account with imageshack or photobucket or something, Im not so good at these types of things and am still trying to learn to use all the features here at tv..... :D

Im one of those guys that thinks pc's were sent here to upset us :)

Hi 'neverdie',

Set up an account which is free on 'photobucket' and then PM me :D include a photo or two once you have the account set up. Takes only a few minutes and lets take it step by step.

I still Kan-not understand how you post 'little thumbs or slightly bigger than thumbs'. Me mind boggles :D

Yours truly,

^no worries, i will in the next few days or weeks get to photobucket, its like learning whole new worlds when you go into these things, learn this, learn that.....who said an ole dog couldnt learn new tricks.

thanks kan ur the man :D

ps: clearly around my place I am not the photographer, my gf's pics run rings around mine, but i notice here on the rulz i am only suppose to submit my work, so i cant show off with her work, although i would mind doing so & shes got no interest to join tv and post.....too many farang in there :D

anyway from time to time can i post a pic of hers if i tell u its hers? OR will I be banised from TV foreva? :) (i do realize that im teatering on the edge anyway :D ).

forget the technicalities sorry to say......if you want a realistic and honest evaluation of your work i suggest that you look elsewhere...... there are no peers in this group that i would have any credence with.....present company excepted :)

Using "natural power" as an example , and everything else you've submitted ! :D :D

Dream on baby :D

Edited by The Vulcan

^no worries, i will in the next few days or weeks get to photobucket, its like learning whole new worlds when you go into these things, learn this, learn that.....who said an ole dog couldnt learn new tricks.

thanks kan ur the man :D

ps: clearly around my place I am not the photographer, my gf's pics run rings around mine, but i notice here on the rulz i am only suppose to submit my work, so i cant show off with her work, although i would mind doing so & shes got no interest to join tv and post.....too many farang in there :D

anyway from time to time can i post a pic of hers if i tell u its hers? OR will I be banised from TV foreva? :) (i do realize that im teatering on the edge anyway :D ).

Yes for sure post 'hers' away, photos that is and lets keep it in the Family :D

Very nice to know that some of us are HONEST about the photos that they post. :D

For me, if the camera is 'Yours' them the photo should also be 'Yours'. Mums the word :D

^ to be totally honest with you Kan, its probably a bad hobby for me and with my not improving im probably best keeping my hands off the thing and just making suggestions for shots. I can play with the tripod and somedays i go okay freehand but others its just terrible. :D

i have absolutely no desire to claim her work as mine :)

^ to be totally honest with you Kan, its probably a bad hobby for me and with my not improving im probably best keeping my hands off the thing and just making suggestions for shots. I can play with the tripod and somedays i go okay freehand but others its just terrible. :D

i have absolutely no desire to claim her work as mine :D

Thank you for this post :D

Open a ThaiVisa account then for her and post your good lady's photos then. :)

No 'arm done then is there.

Yours truly,