All Invited To Play! The Original Event That

It was a warm, dark night -- the time was 9:30 PM. There was nobody out on the streets.

Around 9:45 PM a well dressed man, about 6 ft 2, was walking down a side street; in his right hand he held a black briefcase. He was wearing a dark, long overcoat.

He approached a large, extremely dimly lit house at the end of the street he was on and knocked on the door.

A woman opened the door -- the porch lights were not turned on -- they greeted each other and the briefcase exchanged hands.

She asked him if he would like to come in but he declined stating he did not feel like company. He then left.

He walked away.

She closed the door & went back into the interior of the house.

The next afternoon the man's body was discovered in a nearby junkyard. He had died from a bullet to the head.

The Police stated unequivocally that he had been murdered.

They could however, neither find the perpetrator nor come up with any motive!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Here's mine.

Was the guy a nerd like you that asked so many stupid questions and posed so many so called quizzes,taking up space on Thai visa,presumably to get his quota of posts,that finally someone got fed up and shot him.?

OK. Here's mine.

Was the guy a nerd like you that asked so many stupid questions and posed so many so called quizzes,taking up space on Thai visa,presumably to get his quota of posts,that finally someone got fed up and shot him.?

No, No & Yes! :o

OK. Here's mine.

:D

Let me re-phrase your question in a relative sort of way, maestro & give it back to you?

"Are you the duffer who visits my non-p*ssy, non-dick, non-bargirl, non-vaginal, non-loin threads and .... still can't answer a single question? :D

I ought to hit you over the head with your own dick and raise your IQ a notch or two -- but that might open up a can of worms; you might like it and thereby sink further into that assinine, hovine, bovine output mode! :o

Try participating, dummy! You might learn something! :D

OK. Here's mine.

Let me re-phrase your question in a relative sort of way, maestro & give it back to you?

"Are you the duffer who visits my non-p*ssy, non-dick, non-bargirl, non-vaginal, non-loin threads and .... still can't answer a single question? :D

I ought to hit you over the head with your own dick and raise your IQ a notch or two -- but that might open up a can of worms; you might like it and thereby sink further into that assinine, hovine, bovine output mode! :o

Try participating, dummy! You might learn something! :D

Does the woman have large (.) (.) ?

OK. Here's mine.

"Are you the duffer who visits my non-p*ssy, non-dick, non-bargirl, non-vaginal, non-loin threads and .... still can't answer a single question? :o

I thought we were meant to ask questions not answer them. Must have misread.

Ok lets give the thread some direction.

Did the briefcase contain obscene pictures?

No!

So it was not a crime of passion.

Was the woman suicidal and if so did she know how to shoot a gun?

The well dressed Man was exremely suicidal,he asked his ex wife if she would kill him ,the one that lives in" his" big house ,Being the Bi*ch that she is,she said Ok!,

the Man then places his Colt 45 in the brief case, and walks round to the house where she is waiting for him .When he walks down the path she shoots' him in the head ,this does not kill him at first .The injury is fatal some 30 mins later ,the cause of death being loss of blood. :D:D:o

OK. Here's mine.

"Are you the duffer who visits my non-p*ssy, non-dick, non-bargirl, non-vaginal, non-loin threads and .... still can't answer a single question? :o

I thought we were meant to ask questions not answer them. Must have misread.

Lampard, use Head #1 and you'll be OK. Use Head #2 when you exit this thread.

I wouln't want to put you on too steep a gradient for change! :D

Ask amigo! :D

The well dressed Man was exremely suicidal,he asked his ex wife if she would kill him ,the one that lives in" his" big house ,Being the Bi*ch that she is,she said Ok!,

the Man then places his Colt 45 in the brief case, and walks round to the house where she is waiting for him .When he walks down the path she shoots' him in the head ,this does not kill him at first .The injury is fatal some 30 mins later ,the cause of death being loss of blood. :D  :D  :o

NO! ... to all sub-parts.

"It was a warm , dark night -- the time was 9:30 PM. There was nobody out on the streets.

Around 9:45 PM a well dressed man, about 6 ft 2, was walking down a side street; in his right hand he held a black briefcase. He was wearing a dark, long overcoat "

Hint #1:

warm night, yet the long overcoat ... ?

Did he give the briefcase to the woman? You only said it exchanged hands.

Were there other people in the house besides the woman?

Was someone watching the house?

Was the man followed from the house?

Was he hiding something under the overcoat?

Will be back with more......