Subscription Sports Streaming

2008bangkok

Hi I am looking to get a subscription for online sports streaming and have come across thgis one www.livetv4ever.com and for $5 a month looks a absolute bargain, i have never used a service like this before so was wondering if any body has and would share there feedback on quality etc or recommend a particular services..

Cheers in advance

Hi guys thanks for the advice.. i treid both of you ideas and they both send you to different places to pick up[ the streams and sometimes they are not working etc.. i wen with livetv4ever.com and must say for 150baht a month it excelland value..all the streams you can view right from their site its like just turing the channel over..very easy..definitely recommend it..all supersport channels aswell

MyP2P offers links to live streams from many sources. Some streams will require third-party programs like Sopcast, StreamTorrent, TVU. (These are the most popular clients, btw). Others use Adobe Flash, and are viewable through any Flash-enabled web browser. The image quality of the streams will vary. High bitrate streams offer good audio and video, but are more bandwidth hungry.

Edited by Supernova