Schools I Would Recommend

• 7 months later...
I don't want to break 'the rules" but I would recommend different places to work for different people. People have differing qualifications, preferences, and objectives in teaching. Having said that, I would recommend AUA for a newbie teacher.

:o yes... I suppose. A mate of mine works at AUA Ramkamheang and he's not liking it much. But then again, he is a newbie.

Edited by Flow

^ Problem with places like AUA is they can vary from one branch to another.

You're making a valid point. Rumour has it that their Ramkamheang branch is to be avoided at all costs.

This is second hand info. Never worked there myself, though.

Private and government unies have always been good for me; laid back atmosphere and good pay (1,000 Baht an hour & up); part-time that is. Can't give out names, sorry. I don't think I want competition. It will hurt the bottom line. I'm sure you guys understand :o

Edited by Flow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of posts have been deleted. I'd like to remind our members to read the rules in the OP: no comments, arguments, or complaints are allowed on this thread. Only the names of schools you would recommend. You are free to post the names (only) of schools you don't recommend on the *other* thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would recommend King's College Lad Prao - taught some weekend classes during a transition about two and a half years ago. Would say that they employ some reasonable people (both English and Thai), provide you with good resources and pay well for language schools with a very discreet management style. The owner KK is a lovely lady

Edited by bungy007

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...