Where To Sell Used Books In Bkk?

ozsamurai

^^ That isn't the one I was referring to. The one I'm talking about is near Villa Market. Just walk from Villa back toward the BTS station. It is only about 30-40 m away, and located on the same side of the street as Villa.

The name is Elite book store.

^^ That isn't the one I was referring to. The one I'm talking about is near Villa Market. Just walk from Villa back toward the BTS station. It is only about 30-40 m away, and located on the same side of the street as Villa.

The name is Elite book store.

Better off dealing with Dasa Books

There are also a couple of stores in the Khao San Road area (if you want an alternative), I don't know their names though. That being said, I'd still suggest dealing with Dasa. They are a great shop, and second hand book stores always give almost nothing for books, so Dasa's practices are no different than any other 2nd hand book shop in the world.

There are also a couple of stores in the Khao San Road area (if you want an alternative), I don't know their names though. That being said, I'd still suggest dealing with Dasa. They are a great shop, and second hand book stores always give almost nothing for books, so Dasa's practices are no different than any other 2nd hand book shop in the world.

The shops in Koh San road are called Shamen. I sold the owner a few hundred books last year. Nice guy. He has been living in Thailand 40 years. You get a much better price for second-hand books in Asia than you get in the west. But Dasa is nearer to the OP's catchment area.

• 2 weeks later...