True Internet Blocking Ajarn Forum

ldma

Hi

Just to let anyone who can't currently access Ajarn Forum that it is apparently TRUE internet's fault as they have for some unknown reason blocked our site.

We are in contact with TRUE and we're trying to get to the bottom of what is going on.

If you are a True subscriber, please be sure to bombard their customer services line at 02 900 9000 with your complaints.

Regards to all at Thai Visa

Louis Minson

(LDMA)

Ajarn Forum Admin

Yeah,

I haven't been able to access it since 4:00 yesterday afternoon. I got on the phone this morning with a "service Representative and have talked to three since her. The last one told me she was able to access the site and the problem had to be with my account. However the one's this morning told me they couldn't. Also this one claims nobody has called in with this problem. So if you're having the same problem please call them at (02) 900- 9898 (hit 9 for English 4 for problems and 1 for internet problems)

Yeah,

I haven't been able to access it since 4:00 yesterday afternoon. I got on the phone this morning with a "service Representative and have talked to three since her. The last one told me she was able to access the site and the problem had to be with my account. However the one's this morning told me they couldn't. Also this one claims nobody has called in with this problem. So if you're having the same problem please call them at (02) 900- 9898 (hit 9 for English 4 for problems and 1 for internet problems)

Well it looks like they were kind of right...it seems that they changed their dns settings yesterday which led to the apparent blocking.

These courtesy of Keeshou

Change the DNS settings in the True properties

go to the settings on the "properties" button of

True's icon (if you have the internet on right click

the "Double Computer icon in the tray, then click

"Status" then "Properties")then under the "Network"

tab is the "internet protocol" setting(Highlight it

then click on "Properties") . Here is the correct DNS

address select "Use the following DNS server

addresses" and then enter these numbers into the

boxes.

Primary : 203.144.255.72