Ubc And Maxnet Bills Overdue

QED

Hi all,

I am away at the moment and just realised the bills (which I left in my house) are due tomorrow, but I will not be back until Weds/ Thurs. This has never been a problem in the past when living in Pattaya as I would just go to the respective shops and pay them, they give a good week or more grace period.

Trouble is I don't know if there are UBC and Maxnet shops in BC, I certainly haven't seen them. There is a UBC stand on the 3rd floor of Lotus, but I don't think they are geared up to take bill payments.

Any ideas? Or will I have to take a trip to Rayong or Pattaya.

Thanks.

Try looking at the invoices. Usually at the bottom section there is a area that shows the pay point places that will accept payments. If not on the bottom the back sides of the invoices.

I'm looking at my latest Truevisions invoice and the bottom shows you can pay at most banks and their ATMs and at places showing the PayPoint emblem like 7-11s.

Don't know about Maxnet but I bet will be very similar.

Try looking at the invoices. Usually at the bottom section there is a area that shows the pay point places that will accept payments. If not on the bottom the back sides of the invoices.

I'm looking at my latest Truevisions invoice and the bottom shows you can pay at most banks and their ATMs and at places showing the PayPoint emblem like 7-11s.

Don't know about Maxnet but I bet will be very similar.

Thanks longball, that's fine if you are before the due date, but if they are overdue you cannot pay at any of these places leaving the UBC and Maxnet shops the only place I can settle them.

Thanks longball, that's fine if you are before the due date, but if they are overdue you cannot pay at any of these places leaving the UBC and Maxnet shops the only place I can settle them.

I believe that you can pay at 7/11 (Counterservice) after the due date, as long as the service has not been suspended. I have paid overdue Maxnet bills at 7/11 (3 months worth in one go) & way overdue credit card payments.

Not sure about UBC.

I believe that you can pay at 7/11 (Counterservice) after the due date, as long as the service has not been suspended. I have paid overdue Maxnet bills at 7/11 (3 months worth in one go) & way overdue credit card payments.

Not sure about UBC.

Hi Soundman, how long ago was this? Last time I tried to do that they just gave me the bill back and said they cannot as it is past the due date (probably about 6 months ago). I will give it a go though as I really don't want to drive 45 mins each way to pay a couple of poxy bills.

I recently paid an overdue UBC bill at Kasikorn Bank. (service had actually been suspended). However, I had to trudge down the street for Maxnet, and pay at BKK Bank as Kasikorn is not authorized to accept payment.

Maybe you don't get services restored as quickly by going to a bank or 7-11, but how can either refuse payment in a system they set up?

Edited by klikster

Hi Soundman, how long ago was this? Last time I tried to do that they just gave me the bill back and said they cannot as it is past the due date (probably about 6 months ago). I will give it a go though as I really don't want to drive 45 mins each way to pay a couple of poxy bills.

Last time I payed an overdue bill (credit card) was about 3 or 4 months ago. The service person just scanned the bar code and then asked me how much I wanted to pay.

The overdue maxnet bill was late last year or early this year from memory.

Why dont you set up a direct debit off your bank account ???....it can be done for both UBC and Maxnet...I have it....or alternatively pay a year at a time and you dont have to worry...

Suspect in this situation a trip to Rayong is in order to resolve

Edited by Soutpeel

Update: went to SCB and UOB today and neither would accept the bills past their due date, eventually sent a member of staff to Rayong with them.

I will look into the direct debit option, I have accounts with SCB, UOB and Kasikorn so I am sure one of them can do it. Do I need to ask the bank or the service provider to set it up?

In the cases of electric, water and TOT all required trips to the utility offices first for the forms and such. Also needed copies of the house book and ID card from wife (house in her name) I pay True annually from SCB EasyNet so don't know about automatic cuts from bank