Would Be It Hard To Get Work Permit This Way...

okkoolio

Ill be graduating in dec, headed over to bkk a few days after. My school takes 3 months to issues a diploma. They will give me a letter with a university seal on it saying i graduated. plus ill have my official transcripts. can anyone for-see a problem in the hiring process or work permit process if i apply directly to schools w/ the letter and transcripts but not the official copy of my diploma?

You should have no problem. The problem with fake degrees has made the actual diploma less valuable and reliance on the transcripts more valuable.

I have to verify every degree anyway, and the verification is important.

You should have no problem. The problem with fake degrees has made the actual diploma less valuable and reliance on the transcripts more valuable.

I have to verify every degree anyway, and the verification is important.

so your saying just a letter w/ a university seal on it. again not a diploma, or a copy of a diploma. plus transcripts is enough? - my official diploma i suppose could be mailed to me from my home country but again that would take over 3 months, want to work sooner than that. what goes into the verification process for you?

I write a letter directly to the school or, in the case of participating schools from the US, I send your information to a clearinghouse, which has a computerized record of attendees of schools. Usually, within a matter of hours--up to a day later--I receive a response which gives your us the relevant information about you and your agree. If I have to write directly to the school, then it takes a little longer, usually a couple of weeks at the most.

The school and immigration will begin processing the paperwork without the verification. You will get the appropriate visa may be issued the Work Permit without it. We had a young lady who had a similar situation. For a number of reasons, she had her official, certified, stamped transcript, but had not been issued the actual diploma. We had minimal trouble getting everything including the work permit. The transcript did state she had completed all courses for a Bachelor's degree. We did have to explain why we didn't have the degree, but that was all.

The officers that handle the paperwork for our school are quite experienced, which might make a difference. Another area may be less experienced, but you are qualified and that's the important part and the degree will come.

I write a letter directly to the school or, in the case of participating schools from the US, I send your information to a clearinghouse, which has a computerized record of attendees of schools. Usually, within a matter of hours--up to a day later--I receive a response which gives your us the relevant information about you and your agree. If I have to write directly to the school, then it takes a little longer, usually a couple of weeks at the most.

The school and immigration will begin processing the paperwork without the verification. You will get the appropriate visa may be issued the Work Permit without it. We had a young lady who had a similar situation. For a number of reasons, she had her official, certified, stamped transcript, but had not been issued the actual diploma. We had minimal trouble getting everything including the work permit. The transcript did state she had completed all courses for a Bachelor's degree. We did have to explain why we didn't have the degree, but that was all.

The officers that handle the paperwork for our school are quite experienced, which might make a difference. Another area may be less experienced, but you are qualified and that's the important part and the degree will come.

Thank you for your response, that was very helpful, now, are you hiring? :)

Well, thanks for asking about hiring, I am flattered! We are not currently hiring but we will have openings in about April. Of course, this can change, as lots of things happen to people and sometimes people need to leave prior to the end of their contract.

You will want to look around for a location that suits your lifestyle, habits, interests and hobbies.

If you wish to PM, I can send you further information that might help you know what to look for.