For Those Who Want To Lodge A Complaint Against Their Telco Or Internet Service Provider

Thaising

For those who want to lodge a complaint against their Telco or internet service provider for unsatisfied services, here is the Thai official website http://www.tci.or.th call the Institute of Consumer Protection in Telecommunications

No. 404 Phaholyothin Center Building. Phaholyothin Road,

Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Contact No: 02-634-6000

Thanks for the info and the link...will for sure call them about my crap connection from TT&T - Triple T as they now call themselves :D

I came across this telecommunication complaint bureau by accident after my True internet speed/bandwidth deteriorates. Calling True service center is making me more frustrating and getting through their technician to solve the problem is heading brick wall, therefore I have no choice but to seek out other avenues to lodged my grievances, only through this bureau where True sent in two team of their technicians to handle my cases.

I’m not unreasonable consumer, what I’m asking is modest services without hassle. No matter which Telco or internet service providers we subscribed, these service providers only care about taking advantages on the consumers and worst is their misleading advertisement that make wonder. :)

Do they also handle TRUE / UBC TV as well?

Can they deal with their programming?

Perhaps we can arrange a group complain.

Institute of Consumer Protection in Telecommunications only act as a go-between consumer and Telco if there is a problems.

When it come to consumer rights and protection, majority of Thai are very ignorant, that’s reason why those big conglomerate knew how to zigzag without even wanted to solve products faulty or services problems. How I wish there is class actions against those dishonest big conglomerates to make them become conscious and be more corporate responsible citizen. :)