Non-immigrant "o" Visa

Hallo,

my stay in Thailand based on NONIMMIGRANT "O" Visa for 1 year. Now it's 11-th month and I have a chance to get a new visa (same type) from my homecountry.

Is it legal to send just my passport for a new visa, without leaving Thailand in facto?

regards

Hallo,

my stay in Thailand based on NONIMMIGRANT "O" Visa for 1 year. Now it's 11-th month and I have a chance to get a new visa (same type) from my homecountry.

Is it legal to send just my passport for a new visa, without leaving Thailand in facto?

regards

That is highly illegal and could result in you being locked up, deported and black banned from entering Thailand. Is your O visa based on marriage to a Thai or retirement ?

As said above, NO!

Without leaving the country such a visa would be illegal and the entry-permission you need to activate it would be a fake.

If yoour question is for real and you got your original O on basis of marriage, take your wife and visit the immigration office. If for retirement go by yourself.

In both cases you have a chance to extent your stay by one year, and each year.

Conditions apply, like 400K (marriage) or 800K Baht (retirement) in the bank etc etc.

Time for application is NOW.

As said above, NO!

Without leaving the country such a visa would be illegal and the entry-permission you need to activate it would be a fake.

If yoour question is for real and you got your original O on basis of marriage, take your wife and visit the immigration office. If for retirement go by yourself.

In both cases you have a chance to extent your stay by one year, and each year.

Conditions apply, like 400K (marriage) or 800K Baht (retirement) in the bank etc etc.

Time for application is NOW.

Great advice Axel. :o Nice to see you. :D