Thaksin's Family Praised As 'example Family

george

PM's family praised as 'example family for Thai politicians'

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has been praised as a 'family man' and his family has been appreciated as the 'example family of the year for Thai politicians', according to a poll marking the 'Family Day' on 14 April.

The ABAC poll, conducted by Assumption University, said that most of respondents in Bangkok and its peripheral areas, or 73.9 percent, had praised the prime minister for his role of 'family man'.

The prime minister's family was also praised by the majority of the respondents, or 86.3 percent, as the 'example family of the year for Thai politicians', followed by the families of former prime minister Banharn Silpa-archa (3.3 percent) and former prime minister Chuan Leekpai (2.3 percent).

Most of the respondents voted for the family of Chatchai-Sinjai Plengpanich, as the 'example family for Thai actors and actresses, followed the family of Sombat Metanee, and the family of Yuranant Pamornmontree, who is now a deputy government spokesman.

The family of "Bird", Thongchai McIntay, was praised by most respondents as the 'example family for Thai singers', followed by the families of "Big D2B", or Panvarat Kittikorncharoen and "Somchai-Nat Khemklad".

The majority of respondents praised the family of Paradorn Srichaphan, Thailand's male tennis champion, as the 'example family for Thai sportsmen', followed by the families of Yaowapha Burapolchai and Piyapong Phiew-on.

The majority of respondents, or 73.9 percent, praised Gen. Prem Tinsulanond, a former prime minister who is now the head of the Privy Council, as the best elderly man who has done good deeds for the nation, followed by former prime minister Anand Panyarachun (24.8 percent) and former prime minister Chuan Leekpai (7.2).

The survey also found that the majority of respondents, or 81.1 percent, have good relationship among members of their families.

The ABAC poll interviewed 2,855 people in Bangkok and its surrounding areas between 7-12 April on the random basis to mark the 'Family Day' today.

--TNA 2005-04-14

Yeah, where are the awards for families where the children run off to Thailand and only see their parents once every 3-10+ years? "Oh, grandma just died? Send the family my best, I've adopted another family here in Issarn."

:o

Great family man? He cared so much about his daughter's admission in a university that the scores were changed for her, asking her to study a bit more or try somewhere else was of course a ridiculous idea.

Bra-vo :o ... Setting a nice example for his children. "If you're not smart enough to make your way through life, buy your way through. I did! See? I was elected once again :D "

Yeah, where are the awards for families where the children run off to Thailand and only see their parents once every 3-10+ years?  "Oh, grandma just died?  Send the family my best, I've adopted another family here in Issarn."

Come on Heng, do you seriously think that this poll is not "absurdly silly"??

Yeah, where are the awards for families where the children run off to Thailand and only see their parents once every 3-10+ years?   "Oh, grandma just died?   Send the family my best, I've adopted another family here in Issarn."

Come on Heng, do you seriously think that this poll is not "absurdly silly"??

Yes, I do agree that it's a rather silly poll. My post was my standard jovial counter to some other (likewise?) playful posts.

:D

Great family man? He cared so much about his daughter's admission in a university that the  scores were changed for her, asking her to study a bit more or try somewhere else was of course a ridiculous idea.

Bra-vo :o ... Setting a nice example for his children. "If you're not smart enough to make your way through life, buy your way through. I did! See? I was elected once again :D "

His son also gets anything he wants... Don't you remember this story:

http://203.150.224.53/page.arcview.php3?cl...97526&usrsess=1

Great family...

The ABAC poll, conducted by Assumption University, said that most of respondents in Bangkok and its peripheral areas, or 73.9 percent, had praised the prime minister for his role of 'family man'.

The ABAC poll interviewed 2,855 people in Bangkok and its surrounding areas between 7-12 April on the random basis to mark the 'Family Day' today.

2,855 x .739 = 2,110 people..... not difficult at all to find 2110 severely psychotic individuals suffering extreme delusions in a city of 11 million people.

2,855 x .739 = 2,110 people..... not difficult at all to find 2110 severely psychotic individuals suffering extreme delusions in a city of 11 million people.

:o:D:D:D That's great!