Lam Pao Reservoir

Neeranam

Spent the first day of Songkran at Lam Pao, and really enjoyed it... Great Food, Great People and a really nice day....

Living in Kalasin, I have been out there at least four or five times for enjoyable afternoon Pic Nic's.... Not really much to do other than relax and eat, unless you are into wadding in or swimming in semi-dirty water... They do have a couple of boats and jet ski's pulling Bannana floats around, and lots of places renting intertubes for the kids...

Pianoman

Spent the first day of Songkran at Lam Pao, and really enjoyed it... Great Food, Great People and a really nice day....

Living in Kalasin, I have been out there at least four or five times for enjoyable afternoon Pic Nic's.... Not really much to do other than relax and eat, unless you are into wadding in or swimming in semi-dirty water... They do have a couple of boats and jet ski's pulling Bannana floats around, and lots of places renting intertubes for the kids...

Pianoman

Thanks, sounds worth a visit.

• 8 months later...

I will be going up there later today to celebrate New Year with some of the Thai Family who have come up from Bangkok for New Year's... Other members of the family will be driving up, I will be riding my bike, as it looks to be another Perfect Day for motorcycle riding....

Pianoman