Recommendations For Dating Venues In Bkk

Shoeboat

Well, as the title suggests - I need somewhere nice to take a girl today, a girl who happens to be the first woman I have ever thought about in the long term... Somebody I'm very serious about indeed. She is not Thai but she is Asian and has lived here in Bangkok for 20 years.

I was thinking maybe Lumphini Park, but there's not much to do other than walk around it. Any other scenic places that has places to eat nearby?

It will not be a late evening due to work early the next day, but I still want it to be special.

Thanks,

SB

Dusit Zoo?

I've been there but don't remember a restaurant, is it any good?

Vertigo bar good idea if she didn't have to be home by 7-8 pm for an early start at work.

I was also thinking maybe the train to Autthaya, but where to go there? ...Only been there once.

Dusit Zoo?

I've been there but don't remember a restaurant, is it any good?

Vertigo bar good idea if she didn't have to be home by 7-8 pm for an early start at work.

I was also thinking maybe the train to Autthaya, but where to go there? ...Only been there once.

Open 6.30 as told by my wife and for a special evening maybe she can go home 1 hour later.

Dreamworld Amusement Park.

Can walk around, go on the rides together, spend a happy day in a festive atmosphere.

Man up and win her one of those 5 foot tall teddy bears and be her hero

The weather is perfect for this

Plenty of food too.

Can walk around, go on the rides together, spend a happy day in a festive atmosphere.

Plenty of food too.

Need to go in the weekend as they have some special events which are closed during the weekdays.

Plenty of food too.

She's not into teddy bears, she likes skulls.

I don't think I could be interested in a woman who at 32 years old was into teddy bears and fluffy hearts.

Appreciate all suggestions, I think a nice train ride somewhere would be nice - an adventure. Can one get to Aytthuaya from Hualumpong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The bar at Dusit Thani hotel, edge of silom. Library its called i think,or try the Zoosk bar at the Sukhothai on Sarthon, or the vertigo at Banyarn.

Another cheap one will the Club 78 at Conrad on wireless and it has an adjacent Italian food place.

Another good wholeome place should be the new K village on sukhumvit 26, so many good places to eat and hang out. The Wine Place is top grub, get there early incase.

Or leave Bangkok and spend the weekend at Sukhothai town.