Sotalol Or Betapace

aznbigg

Hello,

I am looking to purchase SOTALOL HYDROCHLORIDE tablets (80 or 160mg). It is also known under the brand name BETAPACE. This medicine is taken to treat severe arrhythmia and VT's. I understand it is not available in Thailand but it could possibly be available for purchase in Malaysia, Singapore or Hong Kong.

I have checked with suppliers in China and India, but they are bulk pharmaceutical wholesalers and do not deal with retail sales. I've also looked online, but many "buy without prescription" sites are not accessible, 404 or are just a referral services after paying a membership fee.

My questions are: 1) does anyone have a recommendation of a medical doctor currently practicing in Thailand, who is also USA board certified and still possesses his medical license from the USA? 2) Does anyone know the availability of Sotalol in Malaysia, Hong Kong or Singapore (or anywhere in Asia), 3) ANY ideas on purchasing Sotalol here in Asia at all?

I am located in the Chonburi area.

Thanks for your time. :)

Available in both Hong Kong and Singapore under brand names:

Sotacar

Apo-Sotalol

I believe prescription only in both places.

Possibly available in Cambodia. I'll try to check on that for you.

It seems to be licensed for use in Thailand, just not any brands imported. Which means that the hospitals probably have it. Have you tried at any of the larger hospitals?