True Take So Much Time To Recongnize New Domain Created

pol123

True take so much time to recongnize new domain created, it's 1 week i wait to acces to a web ( I check with proxy and it's up and ok ), someone have idea what's happen with true server ?

:(

really tire to play with their proxy ....

What is the domain name? I can't check if it is working for me without knowing the url.

New domains usually take up to 72 hours for the names to filter through the world's servers so this one is late. Have you tried the numerical address as well as the registered name?

One option is to use alternative DNS servers. OpenDNS usually starts resolving new URL's in just a few short hours.

I too have experienced the extremely slow updates of the local ISP's DNS servers!

Then again, I remember somebody posting problems when using True with other then their own DNS servers.

New URL not resolving has got nothing to do with their proxies, getting served old content after you updated your website would be a proxy problem. Usually solved by pressing ctrl +F5, which should force the proxy to go fetch the latest directly from the webserver instead of serving cached content...

• 2 weeks later...