Accomodation Near Baan Kruat

gburns57au

My mate is looking for accomodation for 2 near Baan Kruat, Prakhonchai area for around May time.....needs to be clean with air and serviced...needs to be within short driving distance from Baan Kruat.

Any ideas ???

There's a new resort opened about 1 km from Prakonchai on the Nang Rong road(24) It looks nice & clean. Other than that there is about 10-15 Ban Kruatians use my pub from time to time.I could put the word out. Not sure if Ludo does rooms in the 'Time Out",but maybe worth a check. Trouble is I only know 1 or2 that are Thai Visa members from that area

There's a new resort opened about 1 km from Prakonchai on the Nang Rong road(24) It looks nice & clean. Other than that there is about 10-15 Ban Kruatians use my pub from time to time.I could put the word out. Not sure if Ludo does rooms in the 'Time Out",but maybe worth a check. Trouble is I only know 1 or2 that are Thai Visa members from that area

Ludo definitely does have rooms now Lampard10 for sure! How is Ludo by the way?

Ludo definitely does have rooms now Lampard10 for sure! How is Ludo by the way?

The resort sounds fine...what is the name of the place...does it have a website.

Where is your place Lampard ? and where is Time Out...?

BTW...both these people are on the large side so it needs to be spacious.

Just noticed your address Lampard...Surin maybe a bit far away... :o

Edited by gburns57au

Found the website for Time Out and passed that on....but still want to hear about the resort and also Lampards place.

Also any other information

Thanks for the responses so far :o

I doubt if this resort would have a web address. It's only a small collection of huts. It just looks quite smart and cozy. You can get plenty of info from my web site regarding other hotels,tourist info,car hire,m/b hire etc;

http://farangconnection.awebspace.com

Found the website for Time Out and passed that on....but still want to hear about the resort and also Lampards place.

Also any other information

Thanks for the responses so far :o

I doubt if this resort would have a web address. It's only a small collection of huts. It just looks quite smart and cozy. You can get plenty of info from my web site regarding other hotels,tourist info,car hire,m/b hire etc;

http://farangconnection.awebspace.com

How Far is it from Baan Kruat to Surin City...???

About an hours drive whichever way.

Ban Kruat-Prakonchai-Krasang-Surin..........75kms

Ban Kruat-Prakonchai-Prasat-Surin.............85kms

Ban Kruat-KapChong-Prasat-Surin...............85kms

Edited by lampard10

About an hours drive whichever way.

Ban Kruat-Prakonchai-Krasang-Surin..........75kms

Ban Kruat-Prakonchai-Prasat-Surin.............85kms

Ban Kruat-KapChong-Prasat-Surin...............85kms

Thanks for that .....about the same as Muang Buriram to Baan Kruat.... :o

Lampard 10 , I just visited your site , very nice . Next time im down that way I will come by . I had a American breakfast in a hotel in Korat . I did not know that other Americans put " Maggie " cooking sauce in there eggs :o

What type of work permit do I need to open a bar / restaurant ? I never had one before so please excuse the stupid question .

Thanks ,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
welll, if you are going to roi-et,  my mum just open a accomodation, english style toilet, shower, good size bedroom, friendly nuirbours, TV and stuff its pretty cheap...the place is near a market

Nope....my mate has a farang friend in a village near Baan Kruat but doesnt want to stay there for a few reasons....so he is looking for something near there so he can still drop in for a visit but have some private time with his Bkk lady.

Thanks anyway.....if you ever run into Jindala Punlab in Roi Et....tell her she has fans in Oz..... :o