Boat Service From Sattahip/ Samae San To Ko Samaesan Or Ko Kham?

morrobay

Outside of dive boats is there any regular (to-from) boat service to the islands off Samaesan fishing village. Departing from and returning to

Sattahip?

I have recently been to Sattahip twice and Samaeson fishing village to recon this and the only boat service is to Ko Kham marine park on weekends only.

I was told that boat service from Samaessn fishing village to ko Samaesan has been discontinued.

The first preference would be out of Sattahip. On the internet it says boats leave Sattahip harbor market going to Ko Kham.

But so far finding that boat has been a wild goose chase.

Hi Morrobay

It's a day trip only, not allowed more than 300 people per day.The first off shore ship is about 09.00.I have contact numbers here.

Park South Sea Islands fearful Tel. 0 3843 1177 to 061 to 1870.

Division of Civil Affairs Division Tel coast protection vessels. 0 3843 2170.

Coordination center in the area of tourism Navy Sattahip 0 3843 7112,Or 75,096, 74,673 (Tr.) on - office hours.

Hi Morrobay

It's a day trip only, not allowed more than 300 people per day.The first off shore ship is about 09.00.I have contact numbers here.

Park South Sea Islands fearful Tel. 0 3843 1177 to 061 to 1870.

Division of Civil Affairs Division Tel coast protection vessels. 0 3843 2170.

Coordination center in the area of tourism Navy Sattahip 0 3843 7112,Or 75,096, 74,673 (Tr.) on - office hours.

thanks Wanida , are you referring to a boat from Samaesan fishing village to Ko Kham island

or a boat from Sattahip to Ko Samaesan island ?