How To Get Work Permit

i would like to get a work permit.

i started a company last year (i own the usual 49%), to buy land. i've already brought about 3M baht into the country but most of that was from before i started the company.

i'll probably be bringing in at least another million to finish building the house.

so my question is, how to get a work permit through my own company? i'm US and UK citizen if that makes a difference.

thx steve

i would like to get a work permit.

i started a company last year (i own the usual 49%), to buy land. i've already brought about 3M baht into the country but most of that was from before i started the company.

i'll probably be bringing in at least another million to finish building the house.

so my question is, how to get a work permit through my own company? i'm US and UK citizen if that makes a difference.

thx steve

the easiest way would have indo siam or sunbelt submit the applications for you. i think you may need to lower your title from director to manager to qualify for a work permit. there are VAT applications to file for etc...best to pay someone very familiar with the latest TiT red tape.