6th Grade Thai Language Proficiency Test

Bryan in Isaan

Is anyone familiar with the 6th grade Thai language proficiency test, or has taken it? I'm not even sure that is the exact term for the test. I am not sure of the practical value of it, but I like having goals and milestones as I teach myself Thai. Maybe I just like getting more certificates to hang on my wall :o . Maybe there are even study materials specific to the test. As I recall there are some jobs in LOS that require this credential. Anyone know about that?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone familiar with the 6th grade Thai language proficiency test, or has taken it?  I'm not even sure that is the exact term for the test.  I am not sure of the practical value of it, but I like having goals and milestones as I teach myself Thai.  Maybe I just like getting more certificates to hang on my wall :o . Maybe there are even study materials specific to the test.  As I recall there are some jobs in LOS that require this credential.  Anyone know about that?

You might be interested in the discussion at Thai Ministry of Education P6 Exam. I couldn't find it when you posted earlier, but tonight I did manage to find it.