Which Visa ?

hi all im a newbie great! a question im moving to thai in about august to my T G in korat and i will be getting married in about sept 05 what is my best choice of visa for when i leave uk taking into account i wil be getting married in sept and then i can apply for a cat "o" correct? thanks all :o:D

hi all im a newbie great! a question im moving to thai in about august to my T G in korat  and i will be getting married in about sept 05 what is my best choice of visa for when i leave uk taking into account i wil be getting married in sept and then i can apply for a cat "o" correct? thanks all  :D  :D

Apply for a multi non O by mail at the RTC at Hull. It'll save a trip out :o

hi all im a newbie great! a question im moving to thai in about august to my T G in korat  and i will be getting married in about sept 05 what is my best choice of visa for when i leave uk taking into account i wil be getting married in sept and then i can apply for a cat "o" correct? thanks all  :D  :D

Apply for a multi non O by mail at the RTC at Hull. It'll save a trip out :o

Hello Dr pat yes but what visas best to last until i get married tourist visa double entry ? needs to last about 3 months and will i need a return air ticket entering thai on a tourist visa cos i aint commin back uk / thanks

No return ticket required if you have a visa.

What Dr.P.P is saying is apply to Hull for the Multi Non Imm O based on visiting family and friends then when your married providing you meet the financial requirements i.e 400k baht in bank here you can apply for a one year extension stamp on the back of the Non Imm O (means you wont have to exit thailand during the year) .

Edit have a look at the Hull Thai Consulate website it/ll give you all the in's and out's.

Edited by thaiflyer1

No  return  ticket  required  if  you  have  a  visa.

What  Dr.P.P  is  saying  is  apply  to  Hull  for  the  Multi  Non  Imm O  based  on  visiting  family  and  friends  then  when  your  married  providing  you  meet  the  financial  requirements  i.e  400k baht  in  bank  here  you  can  apply  for  a  one  year  extension  stamp on  the  back  of  the  Non  Imm  O (means  you  wont  have  to  exit  thailand  during  the  year) .

Edit  have  a  look  at  the  Hull  Thai  Consulate  website  it/ll  give  you  all  the  in's  and  out's.

' ins and outs ' now that ain't too unusual for newly marrieds :o

No  return  ticket  required  if  you  have  a  visa.

What  Dr.P.P  is  saying  is  apply  to  Hull  for  the  Multi  Non  Imm O  based  on  visiting  family  and  friends  then  when  your  married  providing  you  meet  the  financial  requirements  i.e  400k baht  in  bank  here  you  can  apply  for  a  one  year  extension  stamp on  the  back  of  the  Non  Imm  O (means  you  wont  have  to  exit  thailand  during  the  year) .

Edit  have  a  look  at  the  Hull  Thai  Consulate  website  it/ll  give  you  all  the  in's  and  out's.

' ins and outs ' now that ain't too unusual for newly marrieds :o

whats that supposed to mean mr pat ins and outs for newly weds?