Thai Gold America Express Credit Card

Does anyone know how much an initial credit limit would be on a thai gold American Express card? I work in Thailand with a work permit, more than 6 months of dipositing money into my thai bank account, a letter from my employer stating that i earn 75,000 baht per month and obviously a valid non-b. I know i will be accepted but would like more info on the Amex Gold i.e. credit limit, hidden fees, also what is the max credit limit i could expect etc. All info would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

tonymontana32

lucky you.... lol

my friend, there is no limit on amex cc spending.... it all depends on what you personally can afford to repay MONTHLY.... lol

i used to pay about 450 usd PER MONTH just for the privilege of carrying amex titanium and .... that membership was by invitation only.... lol

you can even charter a private jet to take you and yours to shienghai to watch the new moon festival around july or august next year, if you wish--with your amex gold.... lol good luck to you.... and remember, unlike other credit cards, you need to pay in full at the time of billing.... lol <they might have changed that rule now though....>

tonymontana32

lucky you.... lol

my friend, there is no limit on amex cc spending.... it all depends on what you personally can afford to repay MONTHLY.... lol

i used to pay about 450 usd PER MONTH just for the privilege of carrying amex titanium and .... that membership was by invitation only.... lol

you can even charter a private jet to take you and yours to shienghai to watch the new moon festival around july or august next year, if you wish--with your amex gold.... lol good luck to you.... and remember, unlike other credit cards, you need to pay in full at the time of billing.... lol <they might have changed that rule now though....>

Thanks for your post nakachalet but you are talking about a n Amex charge card not a credit card, i am aware of the charge cards but as i say i am after the credit card credit limit. Thanks again.

why don't you search the AMEX card Thai website? (the normal international site is www.americanexpress.com)

I have an ordinary AMEX card which is tied up with the Hilton Hotel chain, my credit limit is $10,000 so there may be some

sort of limit on your card. I remember when I was working for corporate, my corporate AMEX card had no Limit.

On a declared salary of Baht 180,000 my initial limit was set at 360,000. After 2 years of spending more than 500,000 p.a. they hiked it up to 540,000.

My guess would be that they will set the limit at 2 x your salary.

Made me smile , think they need to correct there English a Tad :)

Roadside Assistance*

If your car breaks down, Platinum Card Assistance will neither arrange for towing to the nearest workshop or on-the-spot repairs

hear ye, hear ye, tonymontana32....

this is your lucky day.... lol

your limit is probably somewhere in between.... lol

hope the attachment is readable for you, young man.... but for me, i need trifocal.... lol

if you have a thai or a chinese or an indian g/f, i can assure you none will be pleased with the 3% surcharge imposed on any cash withdrawal.... yes, that is on top of every other service fees imaginable.... mind you.... lol

post-75359-1260347455_thumb.jpg

Edited by nakachalet

Made me smile , think they need to correct there English a Tad :)

Roadside Assistance*

If your car breaks down, Platinum Card Assistance will neither arrange for towing to the nearest workshop or on-the-spot repairs

You are correct..their english is very poor. :D

Made me smile , think they need to correct there English a Tad :D

Roadside Assistance*

You are correct..their english is very poor. :D

Their English could be perfect...... :)