Fresh Food And Frozen Food

yangchen

with frozen food you don't know when it was made and how it was stored (if it was made abroad, than getting it from the field and factory on the other continent might take weeks and months, before you see it on the shelf in bangkok).

the risk is, that at some stage it was stored in the wrong temperature or even was defrosted is high - it won't poison you, but the quality will be low

If it is frozen vegetables like peas and beans then frozen is best as they are usually frozen as they are being harvested in the field . It will mean one picking per crop though instead of the usual three if hand harvested. I am not too sure about Thailand as it would be cheaper to pick peas/ beans by hand rather than invest in these mechanical harvesting units no doubt.

I stopped buying frozen produce from my local, well known supermarket in Sukhumvit Soi 11 when I saw some of the top packages in the freezer chest were soggy and thawed, while the bottom packages were coated in ice. I could live with the fact that many of the boxes in this store's freezer are broken and re-wrapped in saran-wrap ( I assume they just drop a lot of boxes) ....but defrosted and refrozen seemed too risky, despite the fact that I've never fallen ill from food purchased there.

Frozen food or fresh food,which one is better?

The frozen food is better than frozen food. commercially prepared frozen food offer homemakers many advantages.

In my view,the frozen food is necessary for the people nowadays.

-----First. no preparation time. Family member do not have to spend hours peeling and slicing foods to get tham ready to eat. Frozen vegetables, for example, are ready to be cooked. Second, Convenience. There's no mess to clean up with

frozen foods. Whole meals may be cooked at one time from just one package. Finally, qulity. Frozen foods are consistent in quality, the quality control procedures begin right on the farm, thus only best ingredients are used.

-----In conclusion, with frozen foods, homemakers can prepare exotic menus that would satisfy the most exacting. And

meals can be prepared quickly, with the assurance that the family is receiving the highest nutritional values availavel anywhere. what are you think?

by Jaraspong Sirivaradon INC,kmutt

ID 52281204