Condos In Ban Phe Area

klikster

I will be traveling to the Ban Phe area later this month with the thought of relocating from Cha am. I know that the area has several condo projects. So I'm wondering if some of the folks who live/have lived in the area can give some feedback on the various condos and their experiences living there.

Not being a high-roller, I prefer to rent rather than purchase .. especially if I can get a reasonable lease on a 2-room size unit. I would buy under certain circumstances.

I know there is a VIP Condochain. The photos look similar to the Cha am VIP where I live now. I can see from the TV classifieds that another condo or so have units available for sale .. not sure about rental. I do not need to be "on" the beach, but close by is preferred.

I know there is a VIP Condochain. The photos look similar to the Cha am VIP where I live now. I can see from the TV classifieds that another condo or so have units available for sale .. not sure about rental. I do not need to be "on" the beach, but close by is preferred.

This VIP Condo is on MaeRamPheung Beach and it is a road away from the beach, I have been in the reception but not seen any of the rooms.

But it looks reasonably well set out.

I know somebody who was refurbishing some units, I will see if I can hook out his number and PM you, it is about 10-15 minutes drive from Fish Town.

This VIP Condo is on MaeRamPheung Beach and it is a road away from the beach, I have been in the reception but not seen any of the rooms.

But it looks reasonably well set out.

I know somebody who was refurbishing some units, I will see if I can hook out his number and PM you, it is about 10-15 minutes drive from Fish Town.

What is the air quality there as compared to areas further east. Where is "fish town"? :)

Air quality is good, it hasn't been contaminated by the industrial area's of Rayong, but I haven't been East toward the Cambodia border, so cannot compare.

Fish Town is the colloquial name for Ban Phe.

To have a look at places in the VIP google Rayong Properties, the website is out of date, but it is a start.

If I can help more, let me know and I will try and get some answers.