BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
sk1max

Evening 'entertainment' In Cr

I would like to thank the youngster with the 3 inch sausage for plugging my silly blog.

:):D:D

It was quite witty, gave me a smile too, shame his blog isn't the same instead of utter drivel! But if he'd just ask his wife he'd know he was miles off the truth :D

Is a man who pays a woman for sex and promises her nothing less worthy than one who preys on receptionists and shop girls, promises them love, or even marriage, and eventually gives them nothing?

Who mentioned empty promises or preying? It's no different here to when you were a young pup growing up in ********, you go out and if you meet someone you find attractive and who also finds you attractive then you can have a good time together whether it's for one night, one week or one month. If it doesn't work out then mai bpen rai, I have ended relationships here and I've been dumped myself by Thai girls but I am now happily married, very much in love and hope it stays that way.

You're a bit thin skinned aren't you? Never fear, I'll rewrite it as "Is a man, not including sausage, etc etc..."

You're a bit thin skinned aren't you? Never fear, I'll rewrite it as "Is a man, not including sausage, etc etc..."

No, water off a duck's back actually it's just that I'm the only person who's pointed out the fact that there are other girls here in Thailand other than BG's and even mentioned shop girls etc in my posts so I presumed you were replying to me, sorry if I was mistaken. But as it seems everyone has already formed an opinion about Thai females as a whole and considers them all to be the same then it doesn't matter and I'll be on my merry way.

Edited by sausage3

Incredibly pendantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

At least get the word right and don't make up one of your own. (pedantic)

LOL

Just a test to see how pedantic you are, and you really are amazing.

Do you crawl trough ALL the posts looking for typos???

But you win villagefarang! It's your kind of idiotic and silly behaviour that makes this forum very unpleasant, so this WILL BE my last post ever.

No need reply with one of your asinine comments because I won't even bother logging in again to see it.

LOL

Well better "pedantic", than inaccurate and misinformed. Must we always dumb it down and make things up as we go? Must we resort to vulgar outbursts that get the mods out, when others disagree? A little thrust and parry is entertaining and good exercise for the grey matter. Civility seems a lost art. :)

I would like to thank the youngster with the 3 inch sausage for plugging my silly blog.

I'm glad you liked that.

Edited by villagefarang

He's left, denying us the further pleasure of his company, BUT

Let it be known that although, in practice, I met my wife in a bar, she was actually a very high born lady on her way to a swimming party (which explained the bikini) at the royal palace and had got lost so popped into the bar to use the phone.

What was I doing in there? Drinking of course....

I'm glad you liked that.

I did, shame you didn't like my jovial alteration of your name and had to go crying to the mods even though you had done similar in previous posts. You can dish it out but you can't take it VF but you'd best get used to it because if anyone clicks on the link you've posted to your blog you may get some more feedback that you aren't too keen on.

Edited by sausage3

I'm glad you liked that.

I did, shame you didn't like my jovial alteration of your name and had to go crying to the mods even though you had done similar in previous posts. You can dish it out but you can't take it VF but you'd best get used to it because if anyone clicks on the link you've posted to your blog you may get some more feedback that you aren't too keen on.

I was actually quite put out that I missed all the excitement. It was gone well before I read your post.

Here you go again, showcasing yet other character flaws, of paranoia and vindictiveness.

But as it seems everyone has already formed an opinion about Thai females as a whole and considers them all to be the same then it doesn't matter and I'll be on my merry way.

It didn't seem that way when I read this topic. Where did anyone talk about "Thai females as a whole"? Every Thai female I know is pretty much an individual. But maybe some of the old, fat, bald, ugly guys have known more Thai women than you have.

Strange guy.... very experienced poster, very few posts...

Not nice to threaten people though.

But as it seems everyone has already formed an opinion about Thai females as a whole and considers them all to be the same then it doesn't matter and I'll be on my merry way.

It didn't seem that way when I read this topic. Where did anyone talk about "Thai females as a whole"? Every Thai female I know is pretty much an individual. But maybe some of the old, fat, bald, ugly guys have known more Thai women than you have.

You make a good point there, as we can only speak to our own experience, and to try and generalize that to "Thai females as a whole", is quite foolhardy. More often than not people end up labeling themselves when they try to generalize too much. To each his own, however. If a guy wants to make a fool of himself, who am I to stop him.

Strange guy.... very experienced poster, very few posts...

Not nice to threaten people though.

What do you think, Scea? Should I feel threatened? Seems a bit of a lightweight to me.

Nah, might get a few naughty words on your blog comments but you edit them anyway.

If he turns up out at the house in rice field sic Cookie on him.