BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
sk1max

Evening 'entertainment' In Cr

Wow, what happened here. I suspect Chiang Rai is a thriving place for 'entertainment of the female variety' but mainly for Locals.

I'm sure you can party 24x7 here also. Oh. and I've never paid for Sex Either .................. Not directly anyway :)

Strange guy.... very experienced poster, very few posts...

Not nice to threaten people though.

What do you think, Scea? Should I feel threatened? Seems a bit of a lightweight to me.

Excuse me, where were the threats? Let's not make things up here and pick on the new guy, there were no threats whatsoever, the bit that was deleted in my post (26) by one of the impartial mods was an alteration of villagefarang to village id1ot, I didn't think there would be a problem as he did the same to toybits user name in post 11 without it being deleted. And in post 22 villagefarang made a comment about my wife and then mocked toybits yet again in post 24 followed by another comment aimed at me in post 28 implying I had a 3 inch penis. He then continued his nonsense with another member which eventually caused the lovely beacher to proclaim he would never post on TV again. So like I said earlier, villagefarang is keen to dish it out but can't take it when people do the same to him. There seems to be a bit of an old boys club thing going on here as well, I should look out for secret hand-shakes when I'm out and about. And it seems that only people with a high post count are taken seriously but maybe there are plenty of foreigners living here with plenty of experience of life in Thailand but don't sit at their computer every day thinking they are better than everyone else just because they write a blog about themselves, their mountain biking and their dog. My cleaner could write a more interesting blog. Anyway, it's been nice guys but like the beacher I'll be leaving you now, ciao for now :)

Aren't we the sensitive one. Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Thanks for elevating me to the level of village idiot. That lifts me up the social ladder a few rungs.

Once again thanks for your generous patronage and promotion of my blog. I thank you and my dog thanks you. :)

Aren't we the sensitive one. Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Thanks for elevating me to the level of village idiot. That lifts me up the social ladder a few rungs.

Once again thanks for your generous patronage and promotion of my blog. I thank you and my dog thanks you. :)

No darling I got up on the right side, your side as I didn't want to sleep on the wet patch. You don't need to thank me re your blog, I find it helps immensely when I have trouble sleeping and will continue to recommend it to other people suffering from insomnia.

Tacky, tacky. What ever happened to cultured wit and civility?

So your blog is the night time entertainment to which he was refering. :)

Beats me, what happened to the OP anyway?

At least I can't be accused of running HIM off.

I would like to thank the youngster with the 3 inch sausage for plugging my silly blog.

'Tacky, tacky. What ever happened to cultured wit and civility?'

Is this your idea of cultured wit and civility? What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Oh come on, my words were cute and obviously meant as a compliment. Anyway, I am inclined to take your disapproval as a ringing endorsement that I am on the right path. Surely the world is unfolding as it should.

Not much chance of him naming his next born villagefarang or sceadugenga I predict.

Not much chance of him naming his next born villagefarang or sceadugenga I predict.

Well hopefully in the next year or two I will be having a little one so should I name him/her after a beast that is neither living or dead or the worlds most boring blogger that thinks they are superior to every other foreigner living in Thailand? Difficult choice, let me sleep on it.

FYI, I had dinner in town close to Jet Yod Rd last night with my cousin and his Thai wife who works for an NGO up here and I mentioned that it seems most of the foreigners here in Chiang Rai, and elsewhere in Thailand, seem to think there's nothing wrong with paying for a girls company so we went and had a chat with some of the young ladies who work in the small soi adjacent to Jet Yod Rd which is probably the area the OP was asking about as my cousins wife knows many of them already through her work. Many of them are dependant on drink, drugs or both, many were physically, mentally or sexually abused when children and then sold to the 'entertainment' industry by their family which means they then have to sell themselves for many years in order to pay off their 'owner', many said they have had, or currently have, numerous STD's, many have young children of their own who, no doubt, will follow in their mothers footsteps and many also have abusive boyfriends who make them work there. If we'd stayed longer than the 30 minutes we were there we probably would have found out even more depressing information about their miserable lives but that doesn't matter, as long as big John can have a bit of fun while he's here in Chiang Rai that's OK. If people are happy to support and encourage this industry and all the guys pat each other on the back about it and have a good laugh it will continue to grow and create more stories just like these.

Happy Christmas!

Spot on!!! Couldn't have said it better. It's like giving money to a begger. Giving them money only encourages them to continue being dependent on other people like you. In the long run, it does not help them (or their children - tsk, tsk).

FYI, I had dinner in town close to Jet Yod Rd last night with my cousin and his Thai wife who works for an NGO up here and I mentioned that it seems most of the foreigners here in Chiang Rai, and elsewhere in Thailand, seem to think there's nothing wrong with paying for a girls company so we went and had a chat with some of the young ladies who work in the small soi adjacent to Jet Yod Rd which is probably the area the OP was asking about as my cousins wife knows many of them already through her work. Many of them are dependant on drink, drugs or both, many were physically, mentally or sexually abused when children and then sold to the 'entertainment' industry by their family which means they then have to sell themselves for many years in order to pay off their 'owner', many said they have had, or currently have, numerous STD's, many have young children of their own who, no doubt, will follow in their mothers footsteps and many also have abusive boyfriends who make them work there. If we'd stayed longer than the 30 minutes we were there we probably would have found out even more depressing information about their miserable lives but that doesn't matter, as long as big John can have a bit of fun while he's here in Chiang Rai that's OK. If people are happy to support and encourage this industry and all the guys pat each other on the back about it and have a good laugh it will continue to grow and create more stories just like these.

Happy Christmas!

Many of them are dependant on drink, drugs or both, many were physically, mentally or sexually abused when children and then sold to the 'entertainment' industry by their family

Actually, I believe I said something about "by their family" in one of my posts. So now that you are aware of how that cycle gets started, what good does it do to whine about it in this forum?

If we'd stayed longer than the 30 minutes we were there we probably would have found out even more depressing information about their miserable lives

If? Probably? What a silly comment. Is all your knowledge based on supposition? And you gave this issue all of 30 minutes. Amazing!

sausage 3" said:

" I mentioned that it seems most of the foreigners here in Chiang Rai, and elsewhere in Thailand, seem to think there's nothing wrong with paying for a girls company"

Where have you got that information?

You did not understand OP´s first post, you could not read, or understand, his second where he said they were no sextourists and now "most of the foreigners here in Chiang Rai...." !

What is your problem?

I met a guy here many years ago that had the same problem, he saw ghosts in the middle of the day. He was an old retired journalist so that might be the reason for his problems.

What have the doctors told you?

:D:):D

Jeez, go on a moto road trip for a few days; tempest in a teapot erupts...see you hooligans in a day or so (currently in MHS). Chill some dunkel:)